Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Karaoke For Mac

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can we get the Karaoke plugin on the mac version please..please

Posted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 1:59 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've started work on a new improved karaoke rotation manager which is OS X compatible.

Posted Thu 12 Apr 12 @ 6:48 pm
thxs

Posted Sat 14 Apr 12 @ 6:52 am
SBDJ wrote :
I've started work on a new improved karaoke rotation manager which is OS X compatible.

Where can I find this plugin? I have a meeting this coming Tuesday with Applebees to do Sunday night Karaoke and I dont know if I should accept the gig or not being that most effects and plugins are made for PC only and I use Mac. PLease let me know if this plugin is available for Mac users. Thanks :)

Posted Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 8:03 pm
Any Update to the karaoke rotation manager? I recently switched to mac but use the karaoke rotation manager to run my shows. This is a big deal for how many singers i can get (too many paper slips to LOSE :)

Posted Sun 03 Jun 12 @ 10:34 pm
SBDJ wrote :

Any more info on the Karaoke Plugin for OS X? I hate to have to change programs as I have used VDJ for years.

Posted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 2:29 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Patience will bring you good results, the man has spoken, it will be done... when he is ready to share it with all...

Posted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 9:19 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
SBDJ wrote :

Do we have an estimated date on the release of the karaoke rotation manager for OSX?

Posted Fri 13 Jul 12 @ 11:23 am
Seconded. Bootcamp is getting annoying. Lol

Posted Sat 21 Jul 12 @ 1:37 pm
Does anyone have a suggestion of something, whether a program or excel thing that i could use until the rotation MGR is ready for OSX? unfortunately using slips isn't really an option because i get WAY too many singers... any thoughts or ideas would be great! I really don't want to change programs since I have a paid version on VDJ... Thanks!

Posted Thu 06 Sep 12 @ 6:50 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Take a look at Karma Karaoke until Scott is ready to release, you'll have to check out whether it is mac compatible though.

Posted Fri 07 Sep 12 @ 4:27 am
Is there any update to the Rotation plugin for Mac.

I'm new around here so I may not have found the correct thread in my search.

I am about to purchase VDJ Pro simply for Karaoke purposes and the Rotation plugin seems essential.

I have installed a drive in the optibay of my backup Mac for karaoke with OSX on it and now it seems that I might have to install Bootcamp on it just to use one plugin. I really don't want to have to do that.

Any advice gratefully received.

Posted Fri 15 Mar 13 @ 11:18 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
An improved karaoke rotation manager, including mac support, is in the works.

Posted Sat 16 Mar 13 @ 11:40 am
Just checking in to see if there has been any progress on this plugin. Desperately needed to run my MacBook for shows. Thanks in advance!

Posted Tue 29 Oct 13 @ 2:39 pm

Posted Thu 31 Oct 13 @ 5:40 am
Are there any updates on the development of a karaoke rotation plugin for Macs? I'm feeling impatient because I am a karaoke host and I want to be more efficient and not use paper slips. In my experience, most of the professional music world (and art world in general) uses Macs rather than PCs. I create music on ProTools and Ableton Live at home, and then to work on them further I bring my songs into professional studios, all of which use Macs. Like the majority professional music-creators, I haven't found a way to make a living on the fun stuff alone. So I pay the bills doing art and music related things like DJing weddings, graphic design and hosting karaoke. I'm frustrated that I need a Mac to do all my other art stuff, but I need a PC to run karaoke efficiently, at least with VDJ, a program I like. Is there anyone who can give me some sort of ball park estimate as to when we can expect a rotation plugin for Macs?

Posted Wed 18 Dec 13 @ 1:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)