Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ2GO - Dont have the mapping!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

GurrrHome userMember since 2012
Hi, I purchased a Numark DJ2GO but cannot get it to fully map. I didnt get any CD's - just the standalone unit.

I already have VDJ Pro 7 which was already installed on my laptop which i bought second hand.

I have to manually map it.
I can get most of it working except the below...

* jogwheels
* LED lights
* Browser/Load etc

Can anyone please help - I'm not very clued up with VDJ scripts and really just want the basics - when searching here, i can only find people doing fancy things with this kit - but i cant get the complete basic setup mapped.

I just need the scripts i need to type in assigned to the buttons - tried the learn function but nothing happened. Could get the browser working but jumps pages at a time!

Seems a nice portable bit of kit!

Your help would be MUCH appreciated.

Posted Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 8:39 am
The Numark DJ2GO is fully natively supported plug and play in the latest version of the full VirtualDJ Professional with working LED's (See: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VirtualDJ%20Controllers.html ) No mapping is required.

The second hand version that you are currently using is ILLEGAL and also out-of-date. VirtualDJ licenses are non-transferable and cannot be sold, given, transferred to or shared with another user. Doing so is a violation of the End User License Agreement: http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

Please support the software and its future development by purchasing your own legitimate license: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 8:58 am
GurrrHome userMember since 2012
ah thats great - i will check it out

thanks for the quick reply

Posted Wed 28 Mar 12 @ 9:09 am
philfyLE userMember since 2012
what a rip, $125 'dj controller" $400 for the software to use it to its full potential. **** you vdj

[Please do not use offensive language in your forum posts - Please see the forum rules]

Posted Mon 18 Jun 12 @ 8:48 pm
you should contact Numark/Akai with your concerns they are the ones who option the software from Atomix and ultimately decide the features that get included. Atomix even give you a discount on upgrading... but if you still have the option you should return the 2go and get a mixtrack pro as you get a $150 discount on upgrading to Pro.

Posted Mon 18 Jun 12 @ 9:12 pm

Posted Tue 19 Jun 12 @ 7:13 pm
i have purchased a dj2go.. can it controll the vdj pro?

Posted Fri 06 Jul 12 @ 4:08 pm

Posted Sat 07 Jul 12 @ 5:53 am
e-mail me at REMOVED@REMOVEDmail.com and i can help you with that.

[Sorry, contact details are not allowed from unlicensed users.]

Posted Mon 16 Jul 12 @ 2:15 pm
Can virtual dj 8 work with dj2go

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 10:32 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Yes it's supported.

Posted Sun 07 Jun 15 @ 11:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)