Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: DJ2GO - Needs a little tweak

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone know how to tweak the current DJ2GO skin to add looping and effects controls on it? I know the actual controller doesn't have those features. But, I do use those features via the keyboard. Except, I cannot see if they are activated with the current skin.

I love the DJ2GO skin. It's awesome. I just wish I could see the looping and effects controls on it.

Oh yes... and maybe a way to toggle over to the sample bank.

I wish I knew how to tweak that skin myself.

thank you

Posted Sun 12 Feb 12 @ 5:09 pm
and... maybe shrink down the player section a little. It's size being so big makes less room to see your record groups and tracks.

Posted Mon 13 Feb 12 @ 6:21 am
Anybody?

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 10:08 am
I believe that skin is only available with the LE version that comes with the controller. It's not downloadable from this site so unless someone actually has the controller then they won't even have access to that skin.

Bear in mind because of the price point of the controller you are getting a very basic version of VDJ and a basic skin to suit.

There are a plethora of superb skins downloadable as a Pro user, so if you want more features just use one of them.

Keith

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 11:13 am
numark actually released this one to all pro users.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 11:29 am
Yes. I have the skin now and use it with the Pro version and LOVE it. It just needs a couple of tweaks. If I could figure out how to edit a skin, I'd attempt it.

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 12:11 pm
Ah, OK ..... I remember when it first came out it was console only. Didn't realise Numark then released it to everyone :)

Keith

Posted Mon 20 Feb 12 @ 12:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)