Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Traktor Kontrol S2/VDJ - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I've just bought a Traktor Kontrol S2 which came with the full Traktor Software,Can I use VDJ with my S2? Can I map it? I am having problems getting it working.

Posted Mon 06 Feb 12 @ 1:12 pm

Posted Mon 06 Feb 12 @ 1:22 pm
technzPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have released a Traktor Kontrol S2 definition and mapper file, its pending review at the time of posting this.
my mapper is customised to my use, and i have unreleased personal changes on the version that i created for myself.

if you want me to customise it for you, i will be more than happy to do so.

also i can do mappers and definitions for any other Traktor Controllers you own.

Posted Sat 25 Feb 12 @ 3:43 pm
I have both Traktor Pro and Virtual DJ and would love to use my Kontrol S4 with VDJ. Can you perhaps make a mapping for it? Then I could go back and start using VDJ again....

Thank-you

BC

Posted Wed 07 Mar 12 @ 6:50 am
i have created an S4 mapper also, its currently in going through testing, im sure the atomix staff would be more than glad to provide it to you for testing purposes

Posted Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 5:43 am
That's great! Would love to test it.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 9:37 am
DEREK84PRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have an S4 how can I get the mapper for Virtual DJ ?

Posted Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 4:43 am
I'm thinking to bought an S2. Really you got mappers 4 use with VDJ? How much it costs? Thanx!!!!!

Posted Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 9:30 am

Posted Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 9:46 am

Posted Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 9:47 am
technz wrote :
i have created an S4 mapper also, its currently in going through testing, im sure the atomix staff would be more than glad to provide it to you for testing purposes

As you can read....the staff is not more than glad to provide it. Can you somehow post it somewhere? Email to me if I give you my address privately ?

Thank you
BC

Posted Thu 22 Mar 12 @ 9:25 pm
It is awaiting review by VDJ staff and will be published soon if there are no problems with it.

3rd party sharing outside of our official download area is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums. Please see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Forum%20Rules.html

Posted Fri 23 Mar 12 @ 6:47 am
drjustPRO InfinityMember since 2006
New s4 owner....vdj user....so how can i use vdj on the s4?

Posted Mon 21 May 12 @ 12:46 am

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 7:05 am
hi!!! i am new in this i have a traktor kontrol s2 and i just buy the VD7 because i need mix videos i see that is a mapping in this page i download some but i cant make it work can you help me plz

quote=technz]I have released a Traktor Kontrol S2 definition and mapper file, its pending review at the time of posting this.
my mapper is customised to my use, and i have unreleased personal changes on the version that i created for myself.

if you want me to customise it for you, i will be more than happy to do so.

also i can do mappers and definitions for any other Traktor Controllers you own.[/quote]

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 11:53 pm
help i need a mapping for a traktor kontrol S2 i just get the VD7 PRO and i want to use whit this S2 is possible? i already try to download some in this page but i can't make it work :(

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 11:58 pm

Posted Wed 23 May 12 @ 12:19 am

Posted Sun 27 May 12 @ 2:55 pm
Hey Guys , I Just Got Traktor S2 and i need mapping and i need work with Virtual Dj ? Please Somebody Help Meeee

Posted Tue 03 Jul 12 @ 6:30 am
Hola amigos ayúdenme me compre un controlador numark mixdeck quad y quiero conectar con virtual dj y no se como ayudenme por favor los agradeceré un montón... soy nuevo

Posted Wed 25 Jul 12 @ 10:06 pm
48%