Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Netbook - Simple Skin - Large Font

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anybody have any recommendations?

Due to screen size, the font can often be unreadable. Would even be happy with no browser, just a zoom.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 1:57 pm
Resolution required?

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 2:29 pm
1366x768 I think - standard netbook!

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 5:08 pm
Now thanks for the prompt Chaser.

I am in the need for the same type skin I have a 13inch MacBook Pro 1280 x 800 . the Deck is a hercules 4mx. I have been using the standard 4mx Skin due to the multiple effects keys and so on but have forund the text ok to start but as i get tired through the session .. well you can guess.
Yeah i Know wear glasses hehe.. i have looked around and i have favoured the 3.1 mixlab skin for its clarity but lack of enough buttons to line up with my 4mx.. I use it for a mixture of broadcast and Mixing so. any Help would be great.

Regards

Marky P

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 5:22 pm
for example this is a bit of code from djdads grom skin... you just need to change the text size to a larger number, you can also change the font to a more readable text if you choose.

(widgets are the column headers)

the fastest way to get there is just press (ctrl + f) to open find, then search for "browser"

<browser panel="browser_fontsize_14">
<size width="1011" height="380"/>
<pos x="7" y="209"/>
<up x="+0" y="+0"/>
<text font="arial greek" size="10" color="white" selected="#425720" unfocused="#ADADAD" stripes="#1A1A1A"/>
<options font="arial greek" size="10" color="#000000" over="#000000"/>
<widgets font="arial greek" size="10" color="#ffffff"
facecolor="#2E2E2E"
lightcolor="#2E2E2E"
shadowcolor="#2E2E2E"
darkshadowcolor="transparent"
highlightcolor="transparent"
trackcolor1="transparent"
trackcolor2="transparent" />
<customicons x="0" y="1644"/>

you can use any of these skins
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html?category=all&order=default&resolution=1366&search=

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 5:48 pm
right ok i suppose you mean buy modding the skin in the skin creator for that yeah? thanks for taking the time on that wondered if there was already a skin out there like it. I prefer the functionality of VDJ of course but prefer the clear and simple look of Traktor scratch pro2 . and before i get assassinated for saying that the skin is simple with all the effects and keys for my 4mx laid out . I understand that skins can not be built to resemble other manufacturers skins.. Just thought i would ask.. any advice would be great

Posted Sun 22 Jan 12 @ 9:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)