Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VCI-400 mapping ideas - Page: 5

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

you should probably start your own thread as this is not relating to the VCI-400, also I'm having trouble visualizing what you are trying to achieve, could you tell me or provide a diagram of the buttons you are using.

Posted Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 5:51 pm
thanks for the kind words. i'll have a new version of my mapping [~v0.85] up shortly on my blog page that reworks the grid stuff a little bit and improves on some other deficiencies. i'm thinking i'll wait for vdj8 to do a full blown 1.0 release via the downloads section as i'll likely want to do some reworking based on the new capabilities in 8.

i'm also not quite sure what you're looking to do. i'll look for the new thread as suggested by synth.

Posted Thu 28 Jun 12 @ 11:08 am
where can i download mapping for mac, i used VD full version

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 1:18 pm
Please register your Pro licence on this site and then you can download plugins.

Keith

Posted Wed 05 Dec 12 @ 2:40 pm
a quick update: i finally got around to making apublic release version 1.0 of my multimode mapping. it's been submitted to the vdj site. i'll post a link when it's been reviewed and put live.

Posted Fri 05 Apr 13 @ 12:38 pm

Posted Sat 06 Apr 13 @ 8:23 pm
me pueden acolitar con el mapping del vestax vci400 para virtual 8 gracias de antemano

Posted Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 9:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)