Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VirtualTouch X-Wide for two touch screen

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is it possible to create a double VirtualTouch X-Wide for two touch screen, so 4 decks? Thank you.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 8:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes that is possible.

Your 2 touchscreens will have to be combined in order to create a large desktop (extended mode). Example..if you have 2 touchscreens 1366x768 each, the skin you need to build is 2732x768

The Xwide Touch skin can not be modified to be 4 decks, as you wish. You need to create a different one. It can have similarities, yes, but for instance you need a new 4 chanel mixer and the browser can not be visible on both screens.

I currently have no free time to do a skin like this, so if anyone wants to take my XWide Touch skin and make one for 2 screens and 4 decks, be my guest.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 4:49 pm
Thank you for the info, I have tried to use the software to achieve the skin, but I understand nothing, but if possible it interests me greatly, because of two touch screen deck 4 it must be nice. and a deck with 4 skin by touch screen, a screen, but its going to be a little tight. I find it unfortunate that there is very little user DJ software, which does not touch, but that platinum palpable, yet it is the future! Thank you.

Posted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 3:50 am
alfex69PRO InfinityMember since 2005
but how i can or what skin i have to take for my multitouch screen because i have 1 screen with multiple touch and i would like to use my touch screen 100% of is capaciti and i just could use screen with 1 touch like my mouse ???? what is the skin i can use too have multiple touch?? tanks sorry for english but it's not my first language lolll..

Posted Wed 14 Mar 12 @ 11:38 pm
At the moment, VirtualDJ is not supporting multipoint touch screens. Hopefully this feature will be added in next versions.

Posted Thu 15 Mar 12 @ 2:09 am
moya123PRO InfinityMember since 2010
é possivel utilizar o virtual dj com uma tela de monitor multitouch ou aquelas telas que sobrepõe a tela do monitor ? Obrigado.
A idéia seria usar mais ou menos igual ao emulator

Posted Tue 17 Apr 12 @ 9:44 pm
This forum is only for English language messages. Please type your posts in English or choose one of the other available languages forums

Posted Wed 18 Apr 12 @ 11:10 am
hi guys, as you know i´ve got a multi-touch screen computer, at least is capable to support ten points at the same time, but I have a problem ,it doesn´t work with virtual dj, so my question is where or how ,can i get one product which allows me to touch virtual dj at least with my ten touches points, bcoz i just can touch it only once, and it desapoint me, can you just tell me how can I do, it´s a real big problem for this well interested dj student man lol, well im professional, but i want the right way to do it better

thanks to all.

Posted Sun 28 Apr 13 @ 6:48 pm

Posted Sun 28 Apr 13 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)