Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Do not remove played songs from playlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

awe320PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hi,
I want my playlist to stay as is always, even when "Auto remove plays" is unticked the songs disappears after loaded into player.

How do i fix that?

Thanks

Posted Fri 23 Dec 11 @ 9:20 am
You can't, they will be removed from the playlist if you manually load in a deck. The do not remove instruction only works in auto play mode.

Keith

Posted Fri 23 Dec 11 @ 9:53 am
if I want that song from my playlist and i want to play that song NOW, first I move to sidelist then LOAD into DECK (then i could move it back to playlist)

Posted Fri 23 Dec 11 @ 3:37 pm
sacdj33Home userMember since 2011
I'm new to Virtual DJ and have the Broadcast version. I do not see where my playlist history appears. I'm sure there must be a way to see what I've already played. Can anyone tell me where to see that in my browser? Thanks!

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 8:27 am
Make sure in CONFIG you have Playlist Check

But to view of what you just played, it's under HISTORY, make sure thats check too.

You can only view Playlist if you have SAVED/CREATED a playlist.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 11:28 am
PirahnaControlleristMember since 2008
Whos the brainiac that barely graduated some pathetic 2nd rate college to even pass a graduate who would write a program that just simply will NOT give you the option to list/modify while playing your playlist?? I mean, honestly ... even pathetic run of the mill windows media player lets you modify your playlist while playing your playlist, yet a sophisticated program such as this cant? Sorry, I like the GUI on virtual DJ, and felt VDJ had more going for it over say serato, but maybe my friends right ... pretty isnt always better, an atleast there I can modify while playing.

Toodles

< Delete this account pls, wont be back

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 9:31 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sure you can... But did you ever RTFM?

Posted Thu 02 Jul 15 @ 4:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)