Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Coloured waveforms in VDJ

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 5:40 am
according to the image, seems to be edited with photoshop skin, ever edit only adding a gradient of various colors.

regards

PD hopefully in version 8, virtual dj have that option with the harmony of the notes music depending on color.

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 10:16 am
It's not posible in the current version.

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 4:02 pm

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 4:55 pm
As I said to you before, with the version scripts present is IMPOSSIBLE in levels frequencies. Another thing is a simple one degraded (done in photoshop) used in the waveform, djDecks has it, and we hoped that in the new version of VDJ add it.

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 6:16 pm
is not as difficult as it sounds but that if it is only one edition is not the color of the waves as a function of the harmony of sound, virtual dj 8 hopefully let you tell it catches.

the first by a gradient color and putting it

the second testing the skin with that change color

and see it is not difficult but is only a color edition of just that. regards!!!
if i have more time to detail would make it more like the picture you show, you see not that hard

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 8:42 pm
Or maybe somebody just made a skin for DJ Decks and made it look like VDJ............cause those are DJ Decks waves. I can tell cause they look like poop, lmao!!

Huey

Posted Sun 11 Dec 11 @ 9:10 pm
Well, he said it's not perfect, but he'll do some antialiasing stuff to make the waves sharper, to avoid those grey stuff around waves. Honestly, I like it more than existing VDJ waves, it's my opinion.

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 5:19 am
@ DJ Potter: Thanks for your explanation, I tried to make it your way, with higher density colours... but it's not like in this guy's example:

http://i40.tinypic.com/357ljpt.jpg

It's just... colorful !

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 11:14 am
What purpose does that serve?? The whole of colored waves is so you can identify the highs and lows........just adding a rainbow of colors does nothing other then get you laughed at by other program users because they think your trying to be like them... Just hold off and see what the team does with VDJ8.

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 11:20 am
What is the purpose of your answers? Who are you, a forum bully :-)))? I asked a question, a grown persons answered, I asked again to be sure, a grown persons answered again... If you read these posts again, your answers are sticking in the eye, aren't they? My question was about making this software look better, I don't care about other softwares here. And none ever laughed to my software, be sure for that.

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 4:00 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You got the answer to your question several posts ago - it is not possible in the Current version of VirtualDJ.

This issue has been debated, discussed, and beaten to death several times.

It doesn't matter if ALL see the purpose or not ... it is a common 'feature' in other products and people would just like to see it in VirtualDJ.

Everyone will just have to wait and see if it is something added to VirtualDJ 8 or later.

Please do not open another topic on this matter - if you wish to further comment - there is a thread in the Wishes forum for that discussion.

Topic Locked

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 4:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)