Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Midi with American Audio Radius 3000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So I have 2 Radius 3000's and i have them both hooked up through the usb midi port on the back. I have VDJ set up with no inputs (as I was told to do by American Audio) and then have just the outputs of my Maya44 sound card running to my board. I get sound and the controls generally work, but only on one 3000 at a time, I cannot get them to work at the same time on separate decks...

My maya drivers are up to date, the midi mapper for the 3000 is selected (with or without the list recognizing whats plugged in) but when I try to use the drop down to designate which one should control which deck it doesn't list 2 controllers, it just says default, deck 1, deck 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I bought the full program on a leap of faith and now I'm worried I made the wrong choice...

Posted Tue 29 Nov 11 @ 11:42 pm
Ahhh, fixed it.

Posted Wed 30 Nov 11 @ 12:06 am
hello! I too have two radius 3000's but I have the dv2 usb mixer with an internal soundcard.. i have them all pluged in via the midi cables straight to my laptop im using virtual dj 7.3 and everything seems to be plugged in right... but when it comes to the config. part i dont know how to have them all work together or at the same time.. i have no problem with the mixer its the timecodes i cant get to work if they do it will only be one at a time and i wont be able to use all the bottons.. plus when i try to scratch it sounds like it skips at the same time.. i feel pretty close to solving this problem but would really appreciate it if you have anything in mind that would help...

Posted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 3:20 am
Hello, please how do get infinty virtual dj 8 pro that can work with america audio radius 3000

Posted Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 3:08 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 16 Jan 15 @ 10:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)