Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Denon hc4500 + x500 help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just got a hc4500 and x500 but I'm having problems getting everything running properly. I have my line in 1 from mixer going to my line out 1 on my hc4500 and line in 2 going to line out 2. Now I need to know how to set my config so I can run everything thru my pc speakers. I can get the hc4500 and x500 to work together but no sound coming out. Can someone help me with all my settings please?

Posted Mon 17 Oct 11 @ 4:46 pm
Plug your PC speakers into the master output on the back of the X500 mixer.

Alternatively, connect a suitable cable (2x RCA to 3.5" headphone jack) from the master output of the mixer to the line input of your computer. The sound will then come out through the computer's speakers (If not, go to your sound card's mixer/control panel and ensure that the line input is not muted and the volume is set to an appropriate level.)

You will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional to use MIDI controllers such as the Denon DN-HC4500 and an external audio mixer: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Posted Tue 18 Oct 11 @ 5:20 am
i just purchased a monthly account. using vdj8
Have windows 7 on a 64bit \Toshiba. using an hc4500 connected to a numark c3 mixer. set mapper to hc4500. selected ext mixer and hc4500 but only get sound to 1 channel

Posted Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 2:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)