Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VirtualDj Locker

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Did you ever had the need to borrow your laptop to a friend but you didn't want him to mess with your favorite software (or even worst use it without your permission) ?

Until today the only way to "secure" the usage of VirtualDj PRO Full on a computer from unauthorized use was to uninstal the software!

Well that's not the case anymore!

With VirtualDj Locker you can "Lock" your VirtualDj installation and no-one will be able to use it without knowing your password! All you have to do is to "Lock" it before leaving your PC, and "Unlock" it again when you get it back!

Download Link:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13769/VirtualDj_Locker.html

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 5:31 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Nice job George...

Posted Tue 11 Oct 11 @ 7:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Another useful Tool from Phantom.

Even though i never let others use my laptop, a tool like this may be useful one day, who knows.

Good job my friend.

Posted Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 9:17 pm
Nice one Senor Phantom.I'm typing this on (u guess it!) the Alienware that I might have to redo Windows 7 in order to engage the SLI mode on it.then still have to get drivers other than Generic windows (ugh!) and the internal wifi went dead again (using a net gear dongle) after it came back (along with Explorer 8) with the fresh install....needless to say I've not bothered installing VDJ on this yet (bought i might ..as a test) but will get the plugin on the DEll..and check it out...

Posted Wed 12 Oct 11 @ 11:22 pm
Plug-in approved and ready for download!!!

Posted Fri 21 Oct 11 @ 12:34 am
can this protect the EXE file from being copied too ?

I mean you can actually just copy the EXE file and install the HOME version on another PC and transfer the copied EXE file.

Posted Thu 27 Oct 11 @ 8:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)