Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: freeze issues with macbook pro , VDJ PRO , and Denon mc-6000 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 8:13 am
Topic name. Yup. Got it. Thanks for getting back to me though.
Trying this update now.

Posted Tue 09 Apr 13 @ 8:16 pm
I have the ssaame problem , vdj works finee on my dell pc , so I went ahead and got a mac book pro thinking ide have no issues ,they all say macs are the best for dj programs ,well any way I have a vci 400 ,and everytime I scratch it makes a stutter sound and my cpu meter runs red mostly,I don't understand , my mac pro has more then enough for the specs, and I've been trying to fix this for two weeks and lost 3 gigs already , I have the lee veersion that came with my vci 400 , but had no issues on my pc , man I bought the mac pro specificly for dj,ing and won't work ,I may have made a mistake getting a mac ,and plus its the le version ,why would I want to go to with pro if this simple le won't even play ,I've seen that many people are haveing trouble with the vdj on the macs .

Posted Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 10:42 pm
Please check that your computer is optimised for DJ performance and you are using the skin at its correct native resolution: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

If this doesn't help, then we would recommend contacting support so that a member of support staff can connect to your computer (With your permission) and take a look at the problem directly: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

NOTE: You should never take a brand new system to a gig without fully testing it at home first and being 100% happy with it. You should also always have a backup on standby that you can fall back on should you encounter any problems. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Do%20I%20need%20a%20backup%20system%20on%20stand-by.html

If you need any further help in the forums, please open your own new topic by clicking on the pen and paper icon at the top of the main topic list. This topic is about the Denon DN-MC6000, not the VCI-400, so other VCI-400 users who might have encountered and resolved a similar problem to you may not read it.

Posted Wed 11 Sep 13 @ 7:45 am
my Mac book is a year old and I paid $3700 for it, solid state hard drive, 16 gig ram etc, i went down the list and bought the best mac had to offer. but my $300 program still freezes, VDJ7 and VDJ 8 and I am a mobile wedding DJ. Thank god I have an ipad with spotify has saved me since you started this whole VDJ8 kick. I own traktor and serato but the more issues vdj causes me closer I am to an uninstall, which I know you could care less. just show some more luv to the mac users and fix it. Don't have these problems on my pcs.

Posted Sun 22 Mar 15 @ 11:33 am
It would be much more useful to provide some detailed information about exactly what is happening and when.

Just saying "VDJ freezes, fix it" doesn't really give anyone much to go on.

Posted Sun 22 Mar 15 @ 4:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)