Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Skin concept - Page: 7

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I'm kinda lost in sub-paneling :PPPPP
However I should be able to upload the skin for approval in the next 2 or 3 days.

Posted Mon 31 Oct 11 @ 9:08 pm
Nice to hear this ;o)

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 1:12 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I'm kinda lost in sub-paneling :PPPPP
However I should be able to upload the skin for approval in the next 2 or 3 days.

yeah...I know the feeling....I was like drowning in sub pannels.I've had to put it down for a while.restoring my Alienware back to Xp pro,after windows 7,then Flashed my first Bios update into the puppy,but the Nvidias wont install the drivers cause it looks like one of the 2 cards is down...was digging on windows 7 but various sources claim the SLI mode will never work on this.but now it aint working on the XP neither! man I'm so bummed! Oh sorry,did'nt want to derail but this has taken over my Life!...;-<

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 5:40 am

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 7:17 am
All I can say is - Immense!!!

This looks sooooo good! Gonna take a while to get used to the whole thing, but I think I'm about to switch my MC-6000 to 4 decks - perminantly ;-)

Looking forward to the 1600x900 version, and did you finally decide on a name?

Roy

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 8:20 am
Yes, I have made up my mind for the name for some time now...
I will release other resolutions once THIS gets approved ;)

Beta testing goes very well. I might even upload it tonight!!!

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 8:23 am
I thought you were holding out till xmas day :)

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 2:18 pm
Nah....

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 2:34 pm
MeowMixPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Looks damn sexy. Very professional and intuitive. This is exactly what i had imagined but 10 times better.

Thanks for all your work Phantom.

Let the mixing begin

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 4:59 pm
Looks stunning that!

Posted Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 5:33 am
Jeez, this skin is finally 1 step away from reality and turns out a completely redesigned VDJ8 is coming out soon.

Hopefully this will still integrate nicely with the new version.

Posted Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 9:44 pm
I'm quite sure VDJ8 will still support VDJ7 skins... I don't think they'd complete dump this huge skinbase :)
and I too am eager to give this skin a shot... whether it'd be in VDJ8 or VDJ7 :p
quite sure that what's coming will be both better the vdj7 and djdecks... joining forces can never be a bad thing :)
support all the way...

consider me a regular from now on :p

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 12:56 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Skin is available.

George,
1. Check the Key Reset button. I think its not working
2. Masterdeck indicator (button) , essential for multideck syncing, should be present on the decks (textzones) not only in the Scratch panel.

Great job :)

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 7:51 am
djdad wrote :
Skin is available.

George,
1. Check the Key Reset button. I think its not working
2. Masterdeck indicator (button) , essential for multideck syncing, should be present on the decks (textzones) not only in the Scratch panel.

Great job :)

The Key Reset button needs the "watchdog" plug-in in order to work.
A few minor updates will be made soon.
Right now I must present it to the public... :P

Thanks!!!!

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 8:08 am
MrBlubke wrote :
I'm quite sure VDJ8 will still support VDJ7 skins... I don't think they'd complete dump this huge skinbase :)
and I too am eager to give this skin a shot... whether it'd be in VDJ8 or VDJ7 :p
quite sure that what's coming will be both better the vdj7 and djdecks... joining forces can never be a bad thing :)
support all the way...

consider me a regular from now on :p

I dont doubt it will support it, i just hope the fact that the completely redesigned features and code will mesh well with the skin.

George, it looks and feels absolutely fantastic. Ive been just drooling the whole time while playing with it.

I just 1 question, whats the difference between color scheme 2 and 3, i couldnt see any?

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 9:04 am

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 9:06 am
MeowMix wrote :

I just 1 question, whats the difference between color scheme 2 and 3, i couldnt see any?

The color scheme 1 is what I like most.
Color scheme 2 has white knobs on the mixer (all the knobs are white) and white text on the four decks (artist/title/elapsed/remain/e.t.c) Also all the buttons of the browser are white.
Color scheme 3 is the same as color scheme 2 but it has colored information (Artist/Title) for each deck, painted with the deck's color

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 9:09 am
Ah, makes sense now.

Thanks again, back to drooling on it.

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 11:13 am
I just used skin re-sizer to re-size to 1388x854 and the skin can out with the buttons on the mixer been distorted.

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 12:13 pm
Damn, at work... And at least 2 hours before I get home Grrrr....

Good work though, looking forward to playing with this.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 1:00 pm
65%