Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer CDJ900 Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello there just wondering if anyone can help ive got a set coming up and i been dj`n for a while so i class myself as quite experienced and i know how to mix in well. Now it was my first time using this equipment and i use loops alot and i tend to get the beat then hold it on a loop ready to mix in now i noticed when i was looping on one deck then about to exit on the loop to mix in with the other it was then out of sync! i have watched a few vids on youtube and i know there is a problem on the 850 which a firmware update will fix but is it possible i yet have same probblem with 900`s can someone help !

Posted Fri 19 Aug 11 @ 9:19 pm
This is a pioneer software problem when working with CDs, this has nothing to do with VDJ. When you use them in HID mode VDJ is sorting out the loop's and not the CDJ. Hope this helps

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 6:02 pm

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 6:21 pm
this is a problem im getting without using virtual dj

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 7:11 pm
This is for the Pioneer forum mate, not really a Virtual DJ thing is it!

Posted Sun 21 Aug 11 @ 6:15 am
my browser wouldnt load that forum at first my apologies.

Posted Sun 21 Aug 11 @ 10:44 am
i have a problem of connecting my cdj 900 with my virtual dj pro 7.4 , i have downloaded d pioneer cdj drivers but still it did not work.... can u please tell me what to do ?

Posted Sat 17 Aug 13 @ 10:37 am
ahojte.mám tiež podobný problém s funkcia externeho zariadenia Pioneer cdj 900.Mám zakupenu pro licenciu a nefunguje midi pripojenie.Vždy ked spustim VDJ 7,tak to dlho číta a potom ked sa dostanem do nastavenie zvukovej karty program zamrzne.Mam najnovšiu verziu Mac OS X takže problém nebude u mna.Prosim o radu.Dakujem

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 8:23 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 1:22 pm
Hi, I also have a similar problem with externeho function device. Pioneer cdj 900. I have a infinity license and midi connection does not work.Always when i start VDJ 7, so it's long reads and then when I get to the settings for your sound card, the program freezes.I have the latest version of Mac OS X, so the problem is not with me.Please advice.Thank You

Posted Wed 01 Oct 14 @ 1:40 pm
kibo71PRO InfinityMember since 2015
Hi
I am trying to create virtualdj8 mapping file for Pioneer xdj-1000 players which are to be used with Djm2000nexus mixer all connected to a decent i-Mac computer. The VDJ used is in a pro licence. I have succeeded to map the mixer correctly but I am having some trouble with the xdj-1000 players. The method I am using is the virtual dj mapper tool provided in the settings dialogue box then I add some verbs to the file and I have been able to map most of the buttons but i need some help on some issues.

1. I have not been able to create environment that my 2 xdj-1000 players could assign to different specific VDJ decks. What is happening is that both of the players tend to assign themselves to the active deck of the VDJ software. Once I activate deck A, both of the players tend to work on that side only. What verbs can I add on my XML mapping file in order for the players not to assign themselves to a single VDJ deck?

2. The jogwheels scratching is not accurate. In this I have maped the jogwheel as touchwheels as advised in some tutorials but when I test the results it seems that when I scratch on the player, the software pics the clockwise movement correctly but the anticlockwise movement is not accurately reproduced on VDJ, the rotation on VDJ goes slower or comes to a stop while the players wheel is still in motion. is there anything that I can add in the xml file to fix that behavior?

3. I want to be map the VDJ waveforms, BPM and hot cues, etc to appear on the players lcd screens. how can I get Lcd and led display mapping values (for buttons, jogwheels and encoder I just press the button to get its mapping value) and What verbs and commands that I need to add on the XML file to achieve that.

Abeli

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 11:38 am
Please don't ask the same question on multiple threads. I have answered allready on your other thread.

Posted Thu 30 Apr 15 @ 12:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)