Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark mixdeck PROBLEMS!!!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Yeah I can but I also have the PRO version, either it should work with the settings you have.

Huey

Posted Sun 17 Jul 11 @ 9:12 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Its not necessary to have the external mixer option set. When usingmy mixtrack which sound setup is pretty much the same I believe. For outputs Im sure I had it set to single or headphones then had the numark drivers selected. It worked fine. Though I went for a advanced config so I coukd run audio direct from the laptop. Ill have a mess round wh en I get home and see what variables I can,come up with

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 5:21 am

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 6:38 am
You could run the headphones off the laptop but considering that he should be able to hear it with the mixer I'd say take it back to the store and get a different unit.

Huey

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 10:19 am
Ok it works now. For some reason I cannot mix under external mixer, but everything is working fine using "headphones" and "ASIO card". Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) Thanks trying to help! :D

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 7:32 pm

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 12:44 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
djlovebot wrote :
Ok it works now. For some reason I cannot mix under external mixer, but everything is working fine using "headphones" and "ASIO card". Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :) Thanks trying to help! :D

i thought it was single or headphones. i wasnt a home at the time so couldnt check. glad you got it sorted now though.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 5:17 pm
He's not sorted.........he needs to download the update like support and myself has said then set it up the right way.

Huey

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 6:50 pm
I have the most updated version. Hello. Didn't you read my earlier posts?

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 8:06 pm
Looking at videos on you tube I see that people have it set to what Huey said earlier. External Mixer and ASIO driver. However the ASIO driver doesn't come up when selecting External mixer in the config settings. I thought I had the problem fixed, but then problems started to happen again. I have updated mixdeck drivers rebooted. Updated VDJ and rebooted. I have done this probably 4 times. I think I may have bad deck. What do you guys think?

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 9:53 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I'd say take it back to the store and get a different unit.

Huey

And did you read the wiki that support gave you a link too.............

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 10:11 pm
Most of it yeah. BTW this deck doesn't work correctly in cd mode either. When playing one track and then cueing up another to mix, I cannot hear the 2nd track playing in the headphones. I checked the levels several times too.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 11:09 pm
If you have not done so already, make sure that you have installed the latest ASIO driver and firmware from http://www.numark.com/mixdeck

Make sure that you follow the manufacturer's update instructions exactly.

If the Numark ASIO driver does not appear after doing this, then there may be a fault with the MixDeck or something on your system may be conflicting with the driver. Please contact Numark support for advice: http://www.numark.com

NOTE: If it also doesn't work in CD mode, then there may be a hardware issue with the MixDeck. Make sure that you are using it correctly - I.e: DECK is chosen as the source for both mixer channels, the crossfader is moved over to the deck that is playing out live (E.g: CH1), the CUE SOURCE switch is set to CH1&2 and the CH1/CH2 slider is moved over to the deck that you wish to pre-listen to (E.g: CH2)

Posted Wed 20 Jul 11 @ 10:28 am
can not choose asio drive y?

Posted Sat 04 Aug 12 @ 4:44 pm
VirtualDJ v7.4 is very stable and reliable for the vast majority of users.

If you are experiencing problems and/or crashes, then this is most likely due to an issue with your computer and/or its configuration. The 'chipping' sound that you describe would indicate that your computer has not been optimised for DJ performance.

Please go through the following guide to check and optimise your computer: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Performance%20Issues.html

Make sure that you also have the latest VirtualDJ Pro v7.4 installed: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Also, if your computer has USB 3.0 ports, try connecting the MixDeck to a USB 2.0 port or use a powered USB 2.0 hub. Due to backwards compatibility issues with the USB 3.0 chipset in many recent laptops, some hardware designed for USB 2.0 or 1.x may not work correctly when connected to a USB 3.0 port (NOTE: If you have issues with the Numark Mixtrack itself, please contact the manufacturer Numark for support http://www.numark.com )

Finally, regardless of what software/hardware you are using, always make sure that you have a suitable backup solution on stand-by ready to go should you encounter any problems: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Do%20I%20need%20a%20backup%20system%20on%20stand-by.html

Posted Sun 15 Sep 13 @ 11:41 am
having issues with software and numark mixdeck. works fine at first and in a hour or so it reverse loading.Such as if i load song to right deck on computer, it controls from left deck on mixdeck .i restored settings to default and still problem exist. Can someone help? i have a gig tonight

Posted Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 12:07 pm
Usually this is caused by pressing the eject button, because Atomix map the eject button to swap decks. Why? I have no idea!

Posted Sun 01 Dec 13 @ 12:22 pm
djlovebot wrote :
I just bought a Numark Mixdeck and I am really angry with it. I am using a Sony Vaio pc Windows 7 64. Updated the numark drivers from their website, but I still get the same problem with audio distortion and clipping. Its fine for a few minutes then every so often I will clear a screeching distortion noise which its very frustrating. My other is that the crossfader doesn't seem to fade into the right deck. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Please help, because I am about to ship this back. I have never have so many problems with a deck before.

Yoo Bro I had the same problem i found out that my computer was too slow and it was a acer windows7 64. i had too get a faster computer works everytime no clipping buttons not moving slow or not working.. i hope this help cuz i looked for a week too find out it. your table is not broken

Posted Wed 15 Jan 14 @ 6:55 pm
I am having a consistent problem...I am using a numark mixdeck running windows 7 on samsung chrono i7 machine. I downloaded virtual DJ8 and ever since, i have been having a problem with my drivers/usb2(3)connections. after a while playing, the mixdeck no longer controls the VDJ software, I either have to shut down or what for a while until functionality is restored. I have mixdeck ASIO drivers selected and external mixer. Initially the mixdeck would not work on usb3 until i downloaded the latest software. Now occasionally i would get a "no sound card is detected" or windows does not recognize the usb attached... is there something else i have to try or is this a faulty driver or what? any help would be grateful.

Posted Wed 11 Mar 15 @ 9:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)