Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: A COOL VST EQUALIZER

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

You heard right gents (and Seana),

this thing sounds great, and the best thing is that you can set the high and low frequency cutoff and by default the mid, Its on a share site because I cant find the original site , but I got it yesterday and didn't get a virus so its safe, but better than that now I have a real eq that actually sounds good the way I like it :D

screen shot (just n extra screen that you can open if you want, but it will be closed otherwise, you will just see the normal faders for the effect

mapping so your eq's move on the screen

LOW
deck 1 effect "ultimate 3 band" active on & deck 1 effect "ultimate 3 band" slider 3 & deck 1 fake_eq_low

MID
deck 1 effect "ultimate 3 band" active on & deck 1 effect "ultimate 3 band" slider 5 & fake_eq_mid deck 1

HIGH
deck 1 effect "ultimate 3 band" active on & deck 1 effect "ultimate 3 band" slider 1 & fake_eq_high deck 1

http://www.minimalsystem.com/

(link edited)

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 6:20 am
Please dont post illegal warez links.
Its cool to recommend a VST that you found that works good, but link to official site, where one can buy it

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 7:37 am
sorry I searched for it but I couldn't find it, wont happen again

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 7:40 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 9:56 am
Hi,
I have tried the 18 band-equalizer and seems it works meanwhile other plugs downloaded from the same site don't because they force you to close VJ due to crash. I know that this isn't a forum for this particular plug but I wanna tell you that this plug doesn't work for more of one deck on the same side (I used to have 4 decks) and doesn't apply the same change for both decks at once (which is irritating because you need to tweak 18 different bands for both sides if you wanna sound consistently). What would I need to do in order to apply just one setting for any deck? Thanks in advance.

Posted Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 7:05 am
VDJ8 will apparently have master effects... You just need to register and wait for it to be released, then you will be able to eq, compress and limit the master if you desire.

Posted Mon 19 Aug 13 @ 10:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)