Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: MY FAVOURITE LOOPS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5mk6zrd64gj4mq4

These are the loops I use most. I thought I might contribute to the community by uploading them. Each and everyone of them has been made or modified (cleaned up) by me. They are not in the vdj format (that's why I can't upload them the normal way), but instead in mp3 format. This is because I do not use the Virtaul DJ sampler as such, but have assigned an extra deck as a sampler. This gives me PFL and EQ possiblilities! You can, if you want, off course convert them to the VDJ format, using the Virtual DJ software.

The extraction of samples from copyrighted audiovisual works is considered legal (fair use) as long as they are not used to obtain profit, and as long as they do not exceed 10% of the relative duration of the original work, nor 10 seconds in absolute duration. Also, as suggested by international regulations for fair use of samples, they have been reduced in quality by converting them to the compressed MP3 format.

NOTE: If you are using my TOUCH SCREEN skin, you might want to put these loops in the Z:\LOOPS folder for use with my "modified" sampler...

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 3:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)