Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please help me Hercules 4set installation - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ignoring the fact that your post has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread, to subscribe to Content Unlimited simply select Content Unlimited from the Products menu (which is just below the VDJ icon, top left of this web page) and purchase a subscription.

Please post future questions in a thread relevant to the subject (and less than a year old) or start your own thread in the relevant forum area.

Posted Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 8:26 am
Hi
how do I program The Fx on my Hercules 4 set<< ex< scratch , backspin etc ,,
Im going to conf, mappers but when I program it , it dont work.

Posted Tue 11 Feb 14 @ 8:24 pm
i got my hercules dj 4 set and the cd i had to get is broken how can i use my 4 on other virtual dj i only have the 7.4.1

Posted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 3:06 am

Posted Tue 22 Apr 14 @ 3:41 am
How can i install Hercules dj control with the program disc. i lost my program disc

Posted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 7:13 pm
Does anybody now how to install the update off virtual dj 4set?
When I download it he always ask again if I want the update.

Posted Mon 18 May 15 @ 12:48 pm
I have searched the forums for an answer before asking and I haven't found anything related to my question. If one exists, please forgive my post.

I am using a Hercules DJ4SET and Virtual DJ LE.

Is there some special trick I am not understanding with the sample/loop functions? At first I could set loops, but couldn't use samples or fx....now I have fx on buttons 2 & 3 but I'm not able to set or edit loops. I still have not yet figured out how to program the 1 2 3 buttons to play samples.

I hope someone is still moderating this board that would please offer some answer.

Thank you in advance

Posted Sat 23 May 15 @ 1:35 pm
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
@ hooligansdj

You are aware of the SHIFT button, which when activated, gives you access to button 4, 5 and 6 ?

Posted Mon 25 May 15 @ 7:07 am
ello i have a new computer and i have installed virtual dj le with the serial number but the Hercules dj 4 set doesnt work.

Why?

Thanks

Posted Thu 23 Jul 15 @ 4:41 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Fri 24 Jul 15 @ 3:15 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)