Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Please help me Hercules 4set installation - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I just got my hercules 4set today in the mail and while installing the drivers, and the manuals and setup packet through its installation program the setup program for the midi controller will not install it goes through the process of installing the drivers and manuals but the program used to configure the controller isn't installing basicallly making it a pile of rubble. I'm so agrevated by this it's not even funny first I waited 2 weeks to get it and now it won't work I've followed the instructions to a tee atleast 5 times now and still no success. I'm starting to get fed up if this is how hercules is going to be ill just send it back for a more user friendly controller. HELP ME!

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 1:01 am

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 1:54 am
Thanks for the reply; I figured it out I had to delete everything including the hercules folder from my file directory. Then I restarted the computer and put the installation disc back in followed the directions perfectly and after 20 mins it finally installed all 3 pieces of the program. I really like the dj4set and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a 4deck controller with a built in sound card on a budget. The only question I have left now is if you can link your virtual dj le djc to your forum account because when you open up virtual dj le(4set edition) it doesn't bring up the sign in feature like any other version of vdj I've used.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 10:22 am
You can link it to your account by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and entering your VirtualDJ LE serial number in the box provided.

However, it appears that you have already done this because you have a DJ 4Set icon.

Posted Tue 07 Jun 11 @ 11:13 am
Hello, guys just yesterday I also bought a Hercules DJ 4Set. I took it out of the box, put the install disc in the drive installed it and then updated it. Just one problem, i cant get it to work with Virtual Dj. Meaning, it says its detected and all of that, and I have the asio driver for the controller, but none of the controls for it work at all. So I'm guessing i need mapper packs for it? Your site has the mapper packs for it but i don't have a Premium membership and i don't feel like buying one. Can you help me please?

Posted Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 7:15 am
if you have the LE version made for the 4set it will work straight out of the box

Posted Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 7:21 am
if you alrdy have pro do you still need to install le?

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 4:59 pm
If you have Virtual DJ Pro, no, you don't need to also install the LE version, if you don't want to. BUT, you cannot use a version of Virtual DJ Pro that PREDATES the controller you wish to use it with, because the controller definitions won't be in that version of the software. You may have to update, which is FREE, if you're a registered Pro user. The DJ4Set works with 7.04 Pro and above (when they are released).

billyshoe99 wrote :
Hello, guys just yesterday I also bought a Hercules DJ 4Set. I took it out of the box, put the install disc in the drive installed it and then updated it. Just one problem, i cant get it to work with Virtual Dj. Meaning, it says its detected and all of that, and I have the asio driver for the controller, but none of the controls for it work at all. So I'm guessing i need mapper packs for it? Your site has the mapper packs for it but i don't have a Premium membership and i don't feel like buying one. Can you help me please?

The terminology you're using makes it unclear what you've done. The install disc has three sets of drivers that need to be installed. It's usually best to install them from the most recent release from the Hercules support website. When you say "it says it's detected and all that", what do you mean, exactly? Which version of Virtual D.J. are you trying to use the DJ4Set with?

Posted Wed 29 Jun 11 @ 11:40 pm
Hi all, I wonder if one of you who have Hercules DJ Console Dj September 4 could increase the CD 'installation to a network server, and I bought a Hercules dj on September 4 and by mistake have left to lose the installation CD if anyone can please upload the file and if they want to publish it in the clear on the Web, please send it to me to thank them is ****@*****! THANK YOU ...Hi all, I wonder if one of you who have Hercules DJ Console Dj September 4 could increase the CD 'installation to a network server, and I bought a Hercules dj on September 4 and by mistake have left to lose the installation CD if anyone can please upload the file and if they want to publish it in the clear on the Web, please send it to me to thank them is ****@***** beforehand! THANK YOU ...

Hola a todos, quisiera saber si uno de ustedes que tenga la consola de dj Hércules Dj 4 Set podría subir el CD’ de instalación a algún servidor de la red, ya que me he comprado una Hércules dj 4 set y por error han dejado perder el CD de instalación por favor si alguien puede suban el archivo y si no quieren publicarlo a la clara en la Web por favor enviármelo a *****@***** Se los agradezco de ante mano!! GRACIAS…

Posted Wed 15 Aug 12 @ 7:06 pm
Nobody will send these files to you. This is not permitted on the VirtualDJ forums.

The latest drivers and firmware for the DJ Console can be downloaded from Hercules support website: http://ts.hercules.com

You already have a Hercules DJ 4Set serial registered to your account. You can download VirtualDJ LE again at any time from your Download Center: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If you have purchased a different model of DJ console then you can download VirtualDJ LE for this by registering its VirtualDJ LE serial number to your profile. If you don't have this, please see http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/151663/General_Discussion/Lost_Serials_-_VirtualDJ_LE_or_any_other_version.html

Posted Thu 16 Aug 12 @ 5:21 am
Hallo,
ik ben mijn cd kwijtgeraakt van mijn dj 4set.
Wat moet ik nu doen.Zodat ik toch nog muziek kan draaien

Posted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 6:07 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Posted Fri 12 Apr 13 @ 12:18 pm
please help the software dj4set thank u

Posted Sun 05 May 13 @ 1:01 am
Hey... I have lost my CD of Virtual DJ 4 Set... What to download and from where to download ??

Posted Sun 07 Jul 13 @ 10:22 am
please help me! i installed dj 4set drivers and everything..and it installed fine...until the point where i try to open up the program virtual dj (special 4set edition) it loads everything until it says

initializing sound engine...

then it says virtual dj has stopped working (windows message)

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: virtualdj_le.exe
Application Version: 7.0.3.0
Application Timestamp: 4d88bda3
Fault Module Name: FLReWire.dll
Fault Module Version: 1.0.20.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 50759180
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000054da
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 408e
Additional Information 2: 408e0e498a4f61babcf70a72d7bf4462
Additional Information 3: 8e9a
Additional Information 4: 8e9a335931a149da87716f4819c1d0e1

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

AND THEN IT SAYS RUNTIME ERROR 216 AT 07F954DA

Posted Mon 15 Jul 13 @ 10:21 pm
lando90Home userMember since 2013
hi, i have the hercules dj 4set of my friend and i install the latest drivers and i have virtual dj 7 pro but the problem is that it doesnt work..i can only use it like a external sound card but i cant use any button of the controller, i cant push play, the pitch or any other..how can i fix it??
thanks and sorry for my english

Posted Sun 28 Jul 13 @ 5:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Mon 29 Jul 13 @ 3:21 am
Hey guys i need help, i got a dj 4set, im running vd le -- it works and every thang but no sound what so ever comes out! but im seeing the signal, but no sound! please help! ive got all the setting where they should be and still nothing i have even upgraded my driver

Posted Fri 09 Aug 13 @ 3:09 pm
how do i get a premium acc ?

Posted Sat 12 Oct 13 @ 7:55 am
67%