Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: mapping dj dad multi deck skin

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

bazoooPRO InfinityMember since 2007
has any of you clever clogs mapped a multi deck skin .all i would like to do is map for 6 decks minimum with a m-audio x exponent . Has Any Body Done this and Prepared to share. or any ideas before i pull ,what little hair i have left out.help please, luv u all

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 1:32 pm

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 2:01 pm
Huey , I am using DJ Dad 99 Skin, It Is fantastic . Currently however most of my moments are with the mouse.i would like to have more .if not all ,with my xponent controller. any ideas . i figure,why stress myselth if it has already been done ,sorry for being so practical,Bazooo

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 2:12 pm
Dozo10PRO InfinityMember since 2011
bazooo wrote :
Huey , I am using DJ Dad 99 Skin, It Is fantastic . Currently however most of my moments are with the mouse.i would like to have more .if not all ,with my xponent controller. any ideas . i figure,why stress myselth if it has already been done ,sorry for being so practical,Bazooo

did u take a look at the GROM skin yet ? (Get Rid Of Mouse)
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/144754/VirtualDJ_Skins/_New_Skin__GROM.html?

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 8:49 pm
i have looked at GROM but it is not for me .let me explain better.i am using my Xponent controller for most functions,but what i wish to do is load tracks onto 6 decks (1 to 6) and then from there load A or B and then back to deck 1 to 6 if needed.Also remove from 1 to 6 without going back to A or B preferable.any ideas would be welcome

Posted Wed 25 May 11 @ 4:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)