Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: VPLaser, if you have a video projector, now you also have a RGB Laser !!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008

Has anybody gotten this plugin to work for them,..?

Posted Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 2:26 pm
rmlealHome userMember since 2012
Hello im new to this site but i have a show coming up and i wanted to get this plugin i wanted to use a standard projector and get the laser effect can i get this sent to me or any video explanation :) thank you

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 9:59 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You will need to purchase a VDJ license to be able to download this plugin.

Posted Tue 25 Sep 12 @ 11:33 pm
Hello!
Does there give a Video of this Plugin in Work,
was very nice to see this in Action.

Hope someone can post a Video of it,that where great

nice thanks and greatings,vlnjacki

Posted Tue 12 Feb 13 @ 12:06 pm
there are lots of videos like this you can get for free and load to clip bank and use the same way.. youtube .... you can also make your own in flash...

Posted Wed 13 Feb 13 @ 6:49 pm
I also would like to see a video of this plug in in action. Anyone have a video camera, that also has this plugin working good with a projector?

2nd Question: How bright of a projector do you need, for this to be an effective laser like effect? Obviously, the brighter the better, but what would you say would be the minimum lumens needed to be worthwhile? It's important for those of us who don't already have a video projector, but mainly run other types of lighting effects.

Sounds like a very cool concept :)

Posted Thu 14 Feb 13 @ 11:13 am
Ok , I have run this with epson sp3 its 8 years old.. I have a benq as well with 3 d... the effect is cool as you can do it with logos and pictures but the old scanners are great. dont forget if you run this idea you need to make it run the fan.. there is settings to make the fan run non stop in the projectors config..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_0luBcYOMM

download it then run this . here is a great sample...

Posted Mon 18 Feb 13 @ 4:48 pm
cms30ggPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I would like to know the name of the song used in the video, thanks.

Posted Sat 23 Feb 13 @ 2:59 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)