Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ and Slideshow problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm having an issue with the slideshow feature. When I click open, a window opens up. I select the image in a folder where I want the slideshow to start, the window goes to close but stays frozen on the screen. VDJ does not freeze up, it plays the slideshow, in fact I can collapse VDJ in the background but all I can mainly see is the window with the image selections. I've actually tried downloading the other plugin SBD Slideshow and I'm having the same trouble.

I was not having this issue, it just appeared out of no where. I've tried reinstalling VDJ but still having the same issue. Thoughts?

My hardware is a macbook pro in bootcamp mode running windows 7 professional.

Posted Thu 12 May 11 @ 11:27 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Disable aero.

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 9:45 pm
What is Aero ?

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 5:05 pm
It is the default desktop theme on Windows Vista and Windows 7.

It's enhanced special graphical effects can conflict with the accelerated video functions of VirtualDJ and it's not really necessary when DJ'ing (It's just an additional unnecessary drain on system resources.)

To disable, simply change the desktop theme to Windows Basic. Right-click on Windows desktop, choose Personalize and choose Windows Basic in the list of themes.

Posted Wed 18 May 11 @ 4:27 am
Good day folks......my slideshow on vdj 8 is not showing all the pictures.....can someone help and explain why this is so?

Posted Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 6:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Could those pictures have an unsupported filetype ?

Posted Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 9:09 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)