Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Larger Output Laptop Screen In Skin For Karaoke

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
I need to expand the "Master Out" video screen on the skin to a larger size so the karaoke lyrics could be read more easily from the laptop monitor, in tight venues there is no room for a singers monitor and the display wall monitors position is not visible,,,, Could this be done when needed and set back when finshed..with a karaoke session..??

Thanks,

Joey...

Posted Tue 10 May 11 @ 10:43 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Have you tried using the pop up VDJ output monitor window Joey, maximise to desired size when needed, send to task bar when not needed.

Posted Tue 10 May 11 @ 12:01 pm
Of course this would be ideal if I wasn't using the extented monitors for the audience, is there another way?

Posted Tue 10 May 11 @ 12:15 pm
As an example the laptop screen would have the program skin and the center Output video screen expanded, something like the image all showing from within the laptop screen..

The window is usually docked in the upper left hand corner Box of the skin and is a smaller size by default to fit that box, but the video window could be Un-Docked moved and stretched to fit.

Thanks,

Joey

Posted Tue 10 May 11 @ 5:39 pm
It Doesn't have to be that complicated as the above example, If the center video screen window could be expended like in the image #2 in my second example below, then this would help to at least be more readable then the first image #1 which is the defult video screen window size.

Thanks,
Joey....

Image #1

Image #2

Posted Wed 11 May 11 @ 4:58 pm
that looks like a switable panel with a larger screen joey.sure that can be done.or check the "Groove v.2" skin,its similar to the default skin but with added tricks....

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 3:55 am
Thanks

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:53 am
No problema Joey....:-)

Posted Fri 20 May 11 @ 4:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)