Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Automix Next Song TextZone Area

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Wanted to find out which custom skins displayed the next song in the automix. I see the waveform of the song cued up but just want to make sure it matches the 2nd song in the playlist. Sometimes I have problems with while djing live and dragging songs into the playlist dynamically. It will be so much easier to confirm the next song without looking at color codes in the playlist.

It's a laptop so the screen resolution of 1280x800 works best. I was told that

"You will notice in the playlist (right side of browser) that the current playing song is highlighted with a light cyan color when Automix mode is enabled. The song that is listed below this is the next song to Automix list.

Some custom made skins display this information in the deck textzone area. If you need further assistance on how to display this information, or links to to skins that have such a feature please post in the Skins Forum.
"

Problem again is that the color coding sometimes doesn't work or gets mixed up. So this is why I was looking for an easier skin to actually display the next cued up song title right on the deck itself below the currently playing song.

Thanks
Mike

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 8:44 pm

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 8:54 pm

Posted Mon 09 May 11 @ 12:28 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)