Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: --==|NEW SKIN|==-- BLACKEST NIGHT - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Those are good suggestions. Thanks for the compliment.

I'll see what I can come up with.

Chuck

Posted Thu 28 Apr 11 @ 2:20 pm
nice one chuck....

Posted Fri 29 Apr 11 @ 4:56 pm
thanks tracker

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 4:18 pm
djdad wrote :
I love the layout !

I hate that color, sorry :) Too much for my eyes.

Nice work CB.

Please make a black version of this.. It'll be incredible...

Posted Sat 30 Apr 11 @ 9:17 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
dj ro has an excellent point. If you were to reverse the color fields, that would look wicked.... EXAMPLE: Everything that is now black make green and, everything that is now green make black.

Posted Sun 01 May 11 @ 12:17 am
You're right that would look wicked. I'll work up the graphics after I finish coding the multiple color version, which is nearly complete by the way.

Chuck

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 2:16 pm
Blackest Night Dark

Now included with skin package.

Check it out

Blackest Night Mutli Coming soon

Posted Mon 02 May 11 @ 5:05 pm

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 5:12 pm
try this again...

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 5:18 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
I like that much better than the original. Just a suggestion, don't know how difficult it would be, just inside the GL symbol, insert a thin black outline. I hope that makes sense.

Posted Tue 03 May 11 @ 5:44 pm
Whew!!!

It's finished.

11,000 + lines of code later...

Blackest night Multi is now available for download in the Blackest Night download package.

Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple all in one skin

Posted Sat 07 May 11 @ 4:43 am
UPDATE

Dark version had the wrong skin pannel selection graphics... updated

Added Multi Dark version as well.

NOTE
Tried the black line, it looked weird.

Chuck

Posted Sat 07 May 11 @ 6:29 am
A BIG PLUS 1 Chuck !! Nice "tricks" on the multi....

Posted Sat 07 May 11 @ 9:10 pm
thanks

Posted Sun 08 May 11 @ 12:11 am
just a small tweaking idea (and i don't even know if it's possible) but with the new tabs at the bottom of the screen, what if there was a slider to choose color? or maybe / also a dimmer slider? don't get me wrong - functionality is just fine - but we work in dark environments and it takes time for the eyes to adjust between monitor screen and dancefloor - not a good thing with drunks who are trying to blow off steam ya know?

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 3:39 pm
I can play around with the slider for color selection but the dimming the brightness, you'd have to do that on your monitor my friend.

Chuck

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 4:24 pm
cbgraphix wrote :
you'd have to do that on your monitor my friend.

Chuck

Not if you made a lighter color for each color, hahaaa does that even make sense. On the slider youd have the bright green then move the slider to a draker shade of green then have say a bright blue, move the slider to a darker blue, etc, etc........ Not really a dimmer persay but I think you know what I getting at, lol!

Huey

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 5:27 pm
we've already adjusted the monitor brightness as low as we dare. i just think sliders for color changing would be a spiffy idea. just my 2 cents

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 6:46 pm
yes, it would be technically possible but have you looked at the XML for the multi? it's ginormous!

I would then to make the graphic even larger that its already 15,000 pixel height to what? 60,000? Unless there is another way to change the graphics colors other than drawing new ones for every occurance.

That's why I made the Dark Multi

the red and blue shades are quite subdued (in my opnion) already.

I just don't think I'm willing to tackle the enormity of making a slider for the brightness.

I could however make the graphic darker over-all and include it in the package as an alternative.

Chuck

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:02 pm
Well that was easy. Blackest Night (Multi Darkest) added to package. Made the base graphic 50% dimmer

Enjoy!

DjChuck

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 10:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)