Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [NEW] GHOST (O.S.D. Edition) - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

1920x1080 is on it's way (for my second laptop) and right afterwards 1366x768

I believe that all versions should be ready in 10 days (if the skin gets approved until then :P)

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 7:29 am
Cool. I have a dual screen laptop and your skin would be great on the top screen with the MC6000 as it has lots of browser area, leaving the bottom screen free for internet, MSN, sticky notes and the virtual keyboard.

Keith

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 7:36 am
Phantom have you uploaded this sexy thing yet??

Huey

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 4:28 pm
Bad ass skin bro!! Just downloaded it, think its gonna be a long night, lol!

Great work
Huey

Posted Mon 18 Apr 11 @ 9:49 pm
Okay guys, waiting is over!
The skin has been approved and is AVAILABLE for download HERE

Let me know what you think of it!!!

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 12:25 am
Skin Updated to V1.0.1
Added Browser Text Sizes :)

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 4:46 am
Just loaded this up on my son's machine as the resolution is too high for my gig laptop. I've just been kicked off as he wants his computer back!

This is one fantastic skin and looks brilliant.

From my first 20 minutes or so, just a few observations:

* if the QB filter is not installed, the filter button defaults to Effect 1 instead of the default TK filter.

* Would be good to have a button to toggle activate/deactivate video in the top bar. I love the way the central panel changes from scratch to video automatically and can be right clicked to go back to scratch, but if you accidentally deactivate the video panel you have to go to config to reactivate it.

* From a purely personal point of view, it would be great if the second line of text could be toggled to display both year then version (but I can change this myself!)

* Can the loop length in the selector be changed from the skin or is it controller dependent?, I can't seem to change it from 4.

* The ability to change browser text size from within the skin is fantastic.

You've seriously outdone yourself here George!

Keith

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 12:37 pm
DJGCEPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Phantom, would it be possible to resize this to 1280x800? i used the resize tool and it says the skin is 1440x860 i try to resize and no matter what the jogwheels are screwed up

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 2:51 pm
Resized versions will come very soon...
The reason that the spinners get messed when resizing is the fact that they are CUSTOM graphics (like round sliders) and not just an overlay that spins round and round...

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 5:30 pm
kradcliffe wrote :

* Would be good to have a button to toggle activate/deactivate video in the top bar. I love the way the central panel changes from scratch to video automatically and can be right clicked to go back to scratch, but if you accidentally deactivate the video panel you have to go to config to reactivate it.

* Can the loop length in the selector be changed from the skin or is it controller dependent?, I can't seem to change it from 4.

1) I might add one button to toggle video. I didn't think of it because I always use "auto enable video on load" option
2) The loop length can't be changed via the skin right now, sorry :(

PS: Thank you for kindly comments!

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 5:34 pm
Ok this is my new favorite!! Everything is flawless with my MixDeck, the only thing that bugs me is not being able to see the time for the hidden decks. Other then that I got no problems with this bad boy.

Great Work
Huey

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 9:55 pm
It's pretty tight! Some of us have to wait for resolution availability because some of the graphics don't work properly after using the skin resizer, but Phantom will have em out soon enough. :)

Posted Tue 19 Apr 11 @ 10:29 pm
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Ok this is my new favorite!! Everything is flawless with my MixDeck, the only thing that bugs me is not being able to see the time for the hidden decks. Other then that I got no problems with this bad boy.

Great Work
Huey

Also, the when you flick the effects selector, you can't see what effect you've highlighted. works really great with the mixdeck, other than that...

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 1:16 am
You can change the mapping of your effect selector to "effect 1 select" This way it will affect effect slot 1 which is what you see on the skin...

Posted Wed 20 Apr 11 @ 2:54 am
idj4himPRO InfinityMember since 2009
i downloaded your skin last night. sweet. just thought you liked to know. great job.
He has risen,
idj4him

Posted Sun 24 Apr 11 @ 6:48 am
Hi George,

Just wondered if you have any news of the 1366x768 version beibg released, it's a great skin and I would love to use it on my DJ laptop.

Thanks

Keith

Posted Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 3:08 pm
+1 Keith

I'm starting to think that 1366 is becoming the most common resolution.

Posted Mon 25 Apr 11 @ 7:28 pm
1366x version will be ready this week!

Thanks!

Posted Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 12:21 am
what other resolutions will you include?

Posted Tue 26 Apr 11 @ 12:52 am
1920x in a few more days.
Then I'll see what other popular resolutions might be needed...

Posted Wed 27 Apr 11 @ 12:36 am
60%