Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: [New Skin] GROM - Page: 4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey DJDAD,

can you make this skin for my mac in 1280 X 800 ???

thx Dj D-RoCk

Posted Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 9:12 am

Posted Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 12:57 pm
otimmePRO InfinityMember since 2012
I have an issue with GROM: the VU meter with shows the level only shows the level when the crossfader is in the middle or on the side of the deck ... thats not so cool when pre listening. is there a possibility to change that?

Oliver

Posted Mon 23 Apr 12 @ 9:52 am
thanks for everything

Posted Wed 28 Nov 12 @ 5:44 am
been using GROM for a month or so now...

It's the first skin that has lasted that long. I'm normally back to MixLab within a week or so.

That said, on Saturday I have a gig with video and karaoke so had to switch back.

Pretty certain I haven't missed anything and that GROM doesn't support video right now. But just in case I have I wanted to check.

And to ask how difficult it would be to add video...

Only need deck/preview screens, not an output. And the ability to map my MC6000 "video" button to turn them on/off.

Cheers,

Roy

Posted Tue 29 Oct 13 @ 12:59 pm
Hi DJDAD,

I really like the 2 Deck-Version of your GROM-Skin very much.
As I just switched from a two-Deck controller to a four-deck controller I would still like to use it but with four decks.

I found your four deck version but it is a little bit overloaded for me.

Do you think there is a possibility to add just two smaller player-sections below the Original two decks?

Best regards,
Joerg

Posted Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 7:48 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Even though free time is very limited lately, i still cant find any easy way to do what you asked. The 4 deck skin has almost the same features as the 2 deck one, so adding 2 more decks in the 2 deck version, right below the existing one, it wouldnt save more browser.

I suppose you mean 2 additional mini-decks (with less info than the top/main ones). Not a bad idea, but not much time currently. Sorry.

Posted Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 1:24 pm
Yes, you are right with your guess.

Additional mini-decks would be perfekt - but as you do not have time at the moment - maybe you can put it on a list for later enhancements. ;-)

Maybe I'll find some time do try some first things but at the moment I'm also very short of time. 😞

Cheers,
Joerg

Posted Sun 05 Jan 14 @ 5:07 pm
gbeulPRO InfinityMember since 2007
please 1 for v8
loved it
greate job
thank you

Posted Thu 22 May 14 @ 6:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)