Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Flash logo and Flash movies for VDJ Flash plugins - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

wallterHome userMember since 2010
Thanks, Don. Those Milkdrops presets are only looping patterns, so when I convert them it's always about 20 seconds long uncompressed 500 MB avi. This avi looks great in clipbank plugin, but for flash plugin I need to convert it to flv. Your procedure is good for seamless continuing of the movie and Sony Vegas can do it ok, but it must end somewhere. So I just left 1-2 seconds fade in and fade out for smoother pass. I know how to do an perfect audio loop, but for these visuals 1 or 2 seconds means nothing in the eyes of the viewer, IMHO.

Posted Tue 22 Mar 11 @ 5:05 pm
Flash karaoke vers. 2 - text and mp3 in single SWF file. You can drool as much as you want...

[link removed]

Posted Wed 23 Mar 11 @ 12:57 pm
@ Beatbreaker: here's one moving flash logo for you

[link removed]

Moving flash logo's could save your LCD screens from burning, caused by constant showing a static logo. Flash plugin allows you to move the position of your logo wherever you want on the screen. But when it's moving logo, you don't have to move it from left corner, cause it won't burn that area.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 3:06 am
This could be your lucky day... ;-) Shadow dancer flv, transparent...

[link removed]

Load it in plugin, make it loop and play with alpha channel for ideal transparency (if some music video is behind). Be my guest...

[link removed]

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 6:30 am
Ehhh, forgot to say... THE END.

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 11:49 am
Nooooooooooo! Don't stop now.1 question though how are you getting the shadow dancers with transparent backgrounds? I have the dvd's, so would there be a way to do it??

Thanks for the time and info
Huey

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 11:53 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Wallter, don't stop until you make Huey transparent !!! lol

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 12:02 pm
Cheap shots..............well he's the only who doesn't give half assed answers.

Just Sayin
Huey

Posted Thu 24 Mar 11 @ 12:21 pm
@Beatbreaker: I almost wrote everything here, but you'll get it in e-mail. This community is just not ready for such stuff, better to avoid confussions and sleepless nights, ;-)... peace.

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 4:30 am
This is just for showing off... small FLV over music video showing burning flames... transparent.

[link removed]

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 2:26 pm
Milkdrop in Flash!

[link removed]

Wait a few seconds for flash to load audio. And for me, a few sleepless nights ;-)

Posted Fri 25 Mar 11 @ 3:20 pm
It's been a while since I tried Firetext demo flash plugin... Demo for me, but I think it's free for you, VDJ freaks... Damm, I hate you ;-)...

Firetext deserves to go to 'Milkdrop in VDJ' history, see here:

[link removed]

This little Flash Milkdrop baby is crying to be played in VDJ, but with small ressistance issues I'm working on right now...

Posted Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 6:26 am
VJ-ing with Firetext flash plugin, transparency and a few Milkdrops. You can always count on these guys when you need a demo to play around...

[link removed]

Using a couple of movies I already posted here...

Posted Sat 26 Mar 11 @ 5:39 pm
Walter ...huh...i would be joining your party here but I havent scored the Alienware lappy yet...so i can have something with a Nvidea power..u know? turns out this new debit freakin card is holding my money while in the proccess of activating it,they want me to fax them my I.d. & social security card and additional crap (??!!!??) and now they tell me minimum to reload it $200 and well major B.S.! i did'nt go through this when i used a gift card...#@$%^...

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 12:42 am
Of course you can. I'm running all this stuff on Dell's Blue Peacock with DualCore 1.87 GHz, 2 GB RAM and Intel's HD graphics card with HDMI and VGA out... what more could you need for videos and mp3's? Those gaming hardware is ok for games, but you'll get mad setting up the drivers. Install and start Firetext's VDJ Robot (it's free), click on movie tab in Firetext plugin in VDJ and mix swf's, flv's and avi's with your music videos, play with transparency... Download few of my examples in one folder and try, it's cool to see what you can get. I'm dying to get Milkdrop's working, but the original ones need their own window, there's no smooth way to show them in VDJ screen... except over flash (wait just a while, no crashing at all ;-)

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 3:51 am
funny..i just downloaded "robot" (is this different than the previous firetext plugin?) but i still gotta see what happenned a couple of hours ago when the entire computer was having a video driver error attack and would;nt even play a video on vlc media player (I restarted the computer and fixed that BUT not exactly pinpointed the cause of this...but you forgat walter that as a dj (with a Dj mentality) i intend to mix ans Scratch videaos and add effects on top,then hopefully "screen grab" this for documentaries & "how-to-" videos and THATS when it gets heavy i guess.

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 4:23 am
Jeez, Tracker..., we should call you 'problem boy', ha? ;-) No problems? Just call thetracker, ha, ha... Guess I would be scared to death if I could see your PC's setup... About that mixing and scratching... You can scratch your music video as much as you want, visualizations are on top doing whatever they should do. I don't think you're using more than one audio sample at the time, using more of them will result as an mess, awarded with a few empty bottles from audience. Consider these video samples the same way.

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 5:22 am
Seeing is believing... milkdrops over flash

[link removed]

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 10:27 am
Naw dude...its what people lay on me because...see i wified outside in the rain in order to get away from someone (long story) and my battery has died,but my heart 's been set on getting a Alien for a while...

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 10:29 am
I see... I've been drooling for a Mac that way... and I know I'll be disappointed when I get one. Same thing as with the chicks... ;-) But sun is coming, he he...

Posted Sun 27 Mar 11 @ 10:35 am
28%