Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mouse pointer disapears

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

gbgnikePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi, when I change the filenamne on the file to be recorded by Virtual DJ the mouse pointer disapears. I have to restart the program to get it back.

// Mike

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 6:01 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Strange phenomenon. I never had this problem. Do you get it with other softwares ?

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 8:48 pm
gbgnikePRO InfinityMember since 2005
No, nerver happend before.......

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 10:45 pm
I noticed this, too. I think it´s related to the Skin, since I noticed it after updating to the newest version of Jim Nordics Black Skin.
Important: It only seems to happen if I VDJ looses the focus, and I move the mouse back into the window, whithout clicking it. I´ll pay more attention to this behaviour the next time I see it happening.

Posted Wed 27 Jul 05 @ 2:53 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
yes its true

when you writes the name , or changing the name , the mouse pointer disapear , when you move the mouse , the pointer come back

but when you write the name , ant press "enter" , the mouse pointer never come back

it is a real bug

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 6:36 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I just tried, and when i changed the filename for "record file" and pressed enter, the mouse didn't disapear.

When i changed the filename for "Burn CD" the mouse did disapear and i had to click to get it back.

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 12:50 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i've had this problem and it alsways comes back after you click the mouse button, however this is still a bug and should be fixed

Posted Mon 08 Aug 05 @ 1:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)