Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound Card Problem or Maybe Configuration

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey people, this is the problem I'm having....
I just bought an external sound card since I use a laptop. The sound card is a Creative Blaster Live 24 bit. I installed the drivers and is working perfectly. Now this is my question....

How do I configure (if there's any possible way) my sound card or Virtual DJ so I can play the master audio on the speakers while I play the second or slave audio on my headphones so i can keep both audios separated until i begin the to mix them??? Cause every time I plug my headphones on the soundcard automatically disables the master audio and I still get both audios in my headphones :-(

Pleaseeeeeee, help me with this :-(

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 4:42 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Sorry but this function is only available with the full version. The demo doesn't allow to separate outputs.

The sound config is not complicated with the full one. You can assign each channel on each output and you can also use many soundcards at the same time.

Regards,
Clax

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 7:07 am
waxxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i have my dj equipment hooked up to my pc using a hifi-link that hooks up through the usp port. This is my sound card that is selected. I also have a Audiophile which is about a 250.00$ sound card that has several inputs and outputs. And i also have the sound card that came with the pc. Iv'e tried just about everything and i can't figure out how to listen to the next song in my headphones. I'm trying this though my Behringer mixer which is exturnal. Could you please give me some advice on how to listen to the next song in my headphones. Using my Behringer mixer Thank You Waxx

this is my sele

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 7:05 am
waxxPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I need help configuring my sound cards. Ok let me try to explain that i've tried just about every-thing possible to listen to the next song that is to be mixed in though my headphones. I'm trying to configure using an external mixer. My dj equipment is hooked to the computer using a Hi-Fi-devise that i picked up at best buy. I also have a high grade sound card that has several in'/out puts in it.And i'm only using 2 of the inputs on it to record back to the computer. The external mixer i'm using has 5 channels. 1&2 for the 1200's 3&4 for the newmark cdx cd mixer's and channel 5 for virtual dj. When playing my song on channel 5 how can i listen to the next song to be mixed though my headphones or is this even possible i'm sure it is but could someone please explain to me just how to configure the sound cards or what ever it is i need to do to make this possible

Thanks for your time

dj waxx (new orleans LA.)

Posted Sun 07 Aug 05 @ 9:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)