Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Installing and Using Grafx

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ok, so rookie question, maybe possibly, unless others have thought about it and haven't asked. Cause I sure can't find any info in the forum regarding it. In my effort to make sure I know this program from front to back I was looking online and came across the GRAFX tab, pretty interesting images, downloading one to see what it was used for. Looked around and nothing, so then I thought maybe there jsut graffixs for your desktop, but that didn't make sense as to why it would be considered an add-on. Can anyone explain it and the use for it?

Thanks so much for the assistance.

Posted Tue 01 Mar 11 @ 10:58 pm
These are mainly wallpapers for use as the background on your computer's desktop.

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 6:39 am
Awesome thanks much, so I guess I should always go with my 1st assumption, but I guess you never really know until you ask!! Thanks again

Posted Wed 02 Mar 11 @ 1:01 pm
bnjuytHome userMember since 2013
voglio avere virtual dj le di tiesto con la chiave di acesso

Posted Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 9:05 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the correct language forum: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/8/Italian_Forum.html

If posting again in English, please also use the correct forum. This forum is for help with VirtualDJ plugins only (Effects, video effects, transitions, etc.) For other issues, please use the appropriate forum such as PC Technical Support, Mac Technical Support, Hardware Technical Support or the General forum.

Posted Wed 25 Sep 13 @ 9:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)