Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Decks have different speed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hi
I've recently installed Hercules DJ Console, with Virtual DJ Ver 3.0

Now here is my problem...
I've noticed that the left deck is playing with less speed than the right one.
For that, i loaded the same song on both decks and i pushed play on both at the same time. The right decks plays the song properly but the left deck seems to have less "speed". All pithces, tempos, beatlocks etc buttons are unpressed. The songs are both recognized with the right time lienght, but the right song ends earlier than the left one. In the preview window i can see the left song to slow down. The timemeter on left deck counts time slowly.
I've tried to reinstall drivers it did not helped. When i play Virtual with the internal card (AC97) it plays correctly. Some kind of voltage problem i guessed so i pluged Console in to a powered USB hub. The same problem.

Please Help !!! Thanks !!!

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 11:21 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I see two possible issues:

-is the pitch slider on your djconsole at the middle? could the pitch slider be a little moved and it slows the song?

-could their be a problem with the turning platter on your djconsole that slow down a bit the song? does it turn anticlockways even if it is a little bit.

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 11:55 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
About the pitch slider, i'm absolutely sure that is in the midle, 0% shows also the screen.

Now, about the jog wheels, i've read a post in the forum but i don't see them moving at all. Actually when i use a skin showing them moving around (DJ COnsole skin or other) the left jog wheel seems to move withe less speed than the right one.

If the jog wheels is the problem, what can i do ?

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 2:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)