Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: headphone difficulties

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

winsha5Home userMember since 2005
please held, i am running virtual dj and is set up with one sound card and a stereo splitter.
i want one deck to be playing through my computer speakers and the other on its own through my head phones so i can count in and mix better. at the moment it only plays them together or one or the other.
plaese help
shanks shaun

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 5:52 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
That is by design with the demo version. You must get the full version to split channels.

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 6:31 pm
lilmixPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'm the new guy with no experience. I am having trouble getting the headphones to work. Do I plug it in to the back of the computer or the front headphone jack. The rear is whereI have the RCA plugged in for the stero.

HELP PLEASE
D

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 6:43 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the front headphone jack on most computer systems simply mutes the rear output when plugged in, wou need a seperate output if you wish to monitor something while playing another. you can do this by ether installing another sound card or by using a sound card with more than 2 output chanels.

Posted Fri 29 Jul 05 @ 9:25 pm
xeo i think he is not able to monitor anzthing with his home version

Posted Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 11:16 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Use a stereo splitter on your ouptut and you will have headphone in one part and master in the other part.

Posted Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 1:14 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)