Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Installation error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi guys, i copied my installation file to a new pc and installed it there, but when i launched it, i got an istallation error. I contacted e-service and they reset my account and let me download it again. So i downloaded it into the new pc, and then started it, after install, i started vdj, it says installation error again! Im tired of reinstalling it again and again but in vain... Please help, i was so excited about my new pc, but its all so sad now :(

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 10:19 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
You have to be connected to the internet before you install your VDJ. You may also have your DirectX 9.0c installed (I also recomend all the Windows Patches) to discard error posibilities.

Congrats for your new PC and Good Luck!

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 2:25 pm
Hey, thanks a lot, its ok i figured it out. You need to put the installation file in a cd. And then run the setup from the cd. Yes, its true. If you copy the file to your hd and then run setup, the program wont start uP! Wierd security. But anyways, now iM so glad everything is ok...and Im very happy for my system, everything is smooth..no problems..thanks!

For others who find this post,
Remember people, if you ever have the same error, ask e-service for a re-download and put that file in cd! Then run that file from the cd!
Regards,
aditya

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 6:59 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You can run the setup file from your HD. You may but you must not burn the install onto a CD.

Happy to see your problem solved. Have a great fun.

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 9:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)