Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Post titles live on my homepage

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can someone help me? I need a script which live posts the titles playing on a deck in virtual dj on my homepage. Is this possible with a script (api available) and has someone a ready-made script doing this?

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 7:16 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
A plugin to do this would be easy to create, but would be for VDJ Pro I'm afraid.

The other way would be to monitor the tracklisting files.

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 8:35 am
Do you know a good beginner tutorial which i can use to learn develop such a small script or can someone post example code? I want to buy the full pro version but first test the script with the Home Free edition.

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 1:38 pm

Posted Mon 21 Feb 11 @ 4:52 pm
A facebook version would be even better!

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 12:25 am
Just link your twitter account to facebook and problem solved ..............

Huey

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 8:03 am
Hey Scott I don't think the above mentioned app works anymore.............could we convince you to create a plugin that'll send the titles to a Twitter accont??

Thanks for the time
Huey

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 12:40 pm
I already have a plugin that posts to twitter as you play ;)

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 12:55 pm
Wow!! Really what size are you cause this gold cape is to small I think!! There definitely should have a comic book based on you!! Are you going to release it or is it for purchase??

Patiently Waiting
Huey

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 1:07 pm
I've never asked for money before for my plugins :)

I can certainly polish and release it. It works as is now, but could do with a little tarting up for public use I guess.

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 1:19 pm
I know I was playing ;-) but I would be willing to test as is..............

Huey

Edit- what would really be bad ass is if I could also post say from the "Other" place in the plugin area.......or be able to edit it before it goes out to twitterland! That's probably alittle more work though?

Edit again - and there would be no need to see my feed cause im mixing so only the ability to post would be awesome!!!

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 1:39 pm
The plugin allows you to edit the template of the autoposts, and you can also make manual twitter posts ;)

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 2:18 pm
You are the shit!!!! Oops! Well I guess you can add "Mind Reader" to that list of super powers of yours!!

Patiently Waiting ;-)
Huey

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 2:29 pm

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 6:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)