Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pitch fader issue with Virtual DJ & Mixtrack Pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

The pitch fader on my Numark Mixtrack Pro doesnt work in Virtual DJ straight away when i move it, i have to move quite a bit before it registers the movement, I tried it in Traktor and it worked fine, so its definetly an issue with Virtual Dj and not the Mixtrack......anyone else having similar issues?

If so, how to fix it?

thanks

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 2:04 pm
ok thanks for your reply

but after reading that im still unsure how to fix this problem?

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 4:09 pm
What it means is that you have to move the slider to the same position as the slider on the screen. It's a very good feature. Say you accidentally move the slider real fast or some dumb comes up and moves it. Well it won't respond and screw up your mix.

Hope that makes sense
Huey

Posted Tue 22 Feb 11 @ 6:02 pm
ah ok i think i understand now

so basically after i press 'sync' then i need to move the pitch slider on my Mixtrack to the same position as it has moved to in Virtual DJ?

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 5:09 am
Yes that's exactly it.

It can also be implemented on other things such as the crossfader, so if you move the crossfader on screen to a different place, until you move it to that point on the controller it will not react.

Si

Posted Wed 23 Feb 11 @ 6:58 am
DjazielPRO InfinityMember since 2011
HI i've got a problem with my mixtrack pro, the pitch slider position on the controller does not match the software pitch slider position as shown on the VirtualDJ. If the pitch slider on mixtrack pro is exactly on the middle, the yellow light at the left doesn't turn on, and the pitch slider on VDJ is like one centimeter below the 0%. And if I move the pitch slider on mixtrack, the pitch slider on VDJ moves with it but one centimeter below. I have tried the mixtrack pro in other computers and in other VDJs and happens exactly the same. Oh, and the yellow light at the left just turns on if I place the pitch slider of the mixtrack pro one centimeter up, approximately 10% more than normal. Can you help me please??

Posted Mon 23 May 11 @ 10:44 pm
Please do not post the same message more than once. Your other post has been moderated.

There are two possible reasons why you are experiencing this problem:

(1) Bealock is turned on (SYNC button high-lighted on the default skin.) This will cause the pitch of each deck to be adjusted appropriately to sync the songs on both decks.

(2) The pitch slider is faulty or damaged.

Make sure that you have the latest VirtualDJ LE for MixTrack Pro installed - Go to http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html to register your VirtualDJ LE serial number and then download it from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 7:34 am
DjazielPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sorry, i'm new in this forum and it won't happen again. Thank you very much for your answer. I've got another problem: I tried to register my VDJ LE serial number, but it says that my serial number has already been registered, I don't know why, and it doesn't let me download anything then. Also, I think it's problem of the pitch slider itself, I think it is damaged, I will need to go to the store where I bought it in order to change it.

Posted Tue 24 May 11 @ 11:33 pm
It's possible the store has sold you an open box returned product rather than new (I.e: Another customer purchased it, registered it then decided that they didn't want it and returned it back to the store.)

The faulty pitch slider may be why the previous user returned it.

We would recommend taking it back to the store and obtaining a new replacement.

Posted Wed 25 May 11 @ 7:01 am
Hi,
When I move my left pitch slider on my mixtrack pro it moves both sliders in the software, and when I move the right slider on the controller, nothing happens? Any idea what that could be?

Posted Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 3:21 am
KilodadHome userMember since 2015
I think you guys got me half way. I had to play with the locks an the sliders in the software and mixer. then I finally got it after months of playing handicap. It a task but worth it. After you get the sliders and software sliders to match up then Lock it as fast as you can... Good luck

Posted Thu 09 Apr 15 @ 9:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)