Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Timecoded Vinyl Question

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi everyone,
I am currently on the trial version of virtual dj and have been looking in to buying the full version and 2 timecoded vinyl but before I go out and spend that money I want to check that it will work with my setup... My current setup is 2 Numark TT-1520 and a Numark DM1001X mixer and I currently have no upgraded soundcard except for the standard one in my computer. I know my setup isnt that flash so would my mixer be able to be used with the tcv and what kind of soundcard would I need?
Thanks

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 10:24 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Turntables and your mixer is ok. You only need soundcard like Maya44 USB, nothing else (look here for description: http://audiotrak.net/maya44usb.htm ).
I have even cheaper TTs like U and it works. Think about buying Maya44 and you can start mixing ;)

Dj Nikki

Posted Fri 22 Jul 05 @ 3:26 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
to buy maya44usb at best price see here: www.thomann.de

Posted Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 12:59 am
Thanks alot

Posted Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 3:44 am
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You are welcome ;)
btw look at Thomann page, i bought it there.

Dj Nikki

Posted Sat 23 Jul 05 @ 4:34 pm
Yea I went to that but the problem is I live in New Zealand and I dont think they ship there. Actually I dont even think anyone sells the maya44 usb here. Is there any alternative?
Thanks

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 3:46 am
The distributor in Australia will ship the card to New Zealand. You could contact them at:
http://www.audiotrak.net/international.htm#c2

There are a lot of ather cards which will work. The only restriction is the number of input and outputs and the support for Asio(2).
The Maya Usb is proven to work and are best value for the money.
Ewout

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 1:43 pm
You are better to contact Thomann.de and see how much it would cost and if it is possible to ship to New Zealand. Then you could contact audiotrack and see which is the cheapest!

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 6:50 pm
I ordered a Maya Usb at Thomann about 4 weeks ago, but it is not in stock. They have the best price, but I'm glad I have a proper sound card already ;-)
They ship very cheap to holland but to New zealand?
Ewout

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 9:08 pm
That's a pity, they don't have it in stock. I wanted to order one very soon. :(

With this website they have so many orders, They can't afford the amount of order they are having ;)

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 1:08 am
Today I got an e-mail that the Maya card is in stock again and that they will send it right away ;-)
Ewout

Posted Mon 25 Jul 05 @ 8:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)