Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Compatible soundcard with windows 7 - 64bit

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,
which is the best compatible sound card with a Samsung notebook, Intel i5, Windows 7 - 64 bit ?
I'm using VDJ Pro 7 full. The DJ IO sound card doesn't work, even with the new driver. It did with a Hewlet Pkd Widows XP.
Thanks !

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 8:57 am
@ Marco...I have a Dell Studio 15 with an Intel i5 running Win 7 64 bit and I have no problems at all using my DJIO - I just use the drivers that came shipped on the CD-ROM with the DJIO unit.

What problems are you having?

Simon

Posted Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 8:22 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Have you tried installing the DJ IO on other USB ports ?

USB 3.0 ports sometimes do not work well and may require driver update to recognize older devices (you can see that they are USB 3.0 port because the inside of the connector is blue).

Posted Mon 07 Feb 11 @ 2:46 pm
3BeatzHome userMember since 2011
Hey guys !! I just bought the Vestax typhoon with virtualDJ LE and a "Audio driver cd: ASIO4TYPHOON" that comes with in a box...so the problem is, I have the new HP envy beats 14" windows7 64bits...and on the box says its compatible but the audio driver ( sound card ?? ) isnt ( says just 32bits !! ) when I tested before install this audio cd, it works more or less...and after installed it, the software VirtualDJ works but doesnt when I plug in the controller ( typhoon ) on my computer...Should I install a audio driver 64 bits ?? is that the problem ? where can I download it ?? thanks guys !

Posted Wed 11 May 11 @ 10:09 pm

Posted Thu 12 May 11 @ 2:13 pm
deejay trim 4&6 card

Posted Fri 13 May 11 @ 7:33 am
@ 3beats I have the same problem and I tried downloading that software the last guy mentioned did you ever get the problem fixed? If so what did you do? by the way I'm also using the beats envy edition and vestax typhoon.

Posted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 1:00 am

Posted Fri 16 Sep 11 @ 4:15 am
thanks but sorry it still doesn't work entirly right

Posted Fri 23 Sep 11 @ 12:45 am
I did that. I have 64 bits and the cd says 34? It work for a minute without the control and all of a sudden it wont up. I tired what was mentioned above. HOw can i get this program to work????

Posted Sun 23 Sep 12 @ 10:40 am
perki146 wrote :
I did that.

You did what?

perki146 wrote :
I have 64 bits and the cd says 34?

What CD?

perki146 wrote :
It work for a minute without the control and all of a sudden it wont up.

What works for a minute? What control? What won't up - and what does "wont up" mean?

perki146 wrote :
I tired what was mentioned above.

What did you tire (sic)? There are lots of things above.

perki146 wrote :
HOw can i get this program to work????

What program?

Posted Mon 24 Sep 12 @ 2:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)