Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Complete Reinstall Dj Console

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

feerHome userMember since 2005
Hi there, Ive had my Dj console for over 8 months now and for 3 months i was very happy with it. My problem is that my headphone preview does not work anymore. I have downloaded all the new updates and tried installing them but i still have the same problem ...even when reading other threads about this problem i am convinced that i am doing everything right.

What i wanted to ask you is how to reinstall the drivers from scratch as i have tried uninstalling hercules dj console and it tells me to restart and everytime i start up its still there.

I have even tried uninstalling the green alien head thing but i cannot get rid of it , even the icon in the control panel

I am using the virtual dj that was included in the package on my p3 900, 512, 80gb pc

Any help appreciated!

bee

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:21 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
How to uninstall everything about Hercules console? Download this: http://www.worldstart.com/weekly-download/archives/reg-cleaner4.3.htm and uninstall everything under "Hercules" and "DjConsole". That's all, very easy to do it.

But maybe there are not drivers which are causing this problem. Try to reinstall VirtualDJ Console version and don't forget to make it recognized by this page - in your profile ;)

Dj Nikki

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:32 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:36 pm
Thanks Clax ;) I couldn't remember page to do this ;)

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:40 pm
You're welcome.

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:49 pm
thank you xeon and clax...i have got rid of the software and i am beginning to reinstall the drivers ...lets hope the headphones work...will post back as soon as

thanks both of ya!

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:14 pm
Everything is now working, updated to the latest drivers and no problems now

Cheers! :)

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:39 pm
Happy to see it works. Don't hesitate if you have some other problems.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 8:25 am
you are welcome! ;)

Posted Thu 21 Jul 05 @ 11:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)