Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Mixer Problem - Please Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I want to split the program into two channels for use with a mixer (obviously this is a common question, but I haven't found anyone discussing my problem). I have attempted this on two different laptops now. Both laptops have a soundcard, but nothing special - just an internal one. When I load the program, it can split the sound between the two channels perfectly fine. Then I load my mp3's onto the copmputer and suddenly it won't split the sound anymore! I can't change it in configuration at all. I thought it was a kink until it happened a second time. What is going on here? Is there something I can do to split the sound?

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:15 pm
Hi,

You can't split the audio output with the demo version. You need the full version to do that.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:23 pm
Yes, it is a friend's full version, as the laptop's are his. I want to buy the program myself, but not if this problem is going to keep happening. As I mentioned, it worked before I loaded the mp3's, so I know mixer functionality is possible.

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:30 pm
It is not a problem when using a full version, no. Hope to see you onboard soon.
/full version user

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 4:38 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Before you loaded mp3s? Loading of mp3s does not change the configuration of the software. The software distributes with 4 sample mp3s and I guess what you are saying is that they work fine? But, not your personal mp3s?
How does your friend's mp3s work on his system? Do they work fine? How about having him post a message under his registered account so we can better help solve this problem?

cstoll

Posted Wed 20 Jul 05 @ 5:09 pm
balugaHome userMember since 2004
same thing happened to me..sound card messesup...resinstall windows and it should be fine..

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 8:28 am
Hmmm.......or am I suspices by nature.
Demo versions do not have split outputs.
Cracked versions of VDJ are NOT stable.
Purchased Legit Versions are Rock Stable.
As Cstoll said get your friend to post the problem as a registered used, Ive no doubt the problem will be solved.

Posted Sun 24 Jul 05 @ 9:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)