Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: TalkFilter

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 5:59 am
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Thanks you for the effort and the plugin....

Joey...

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 8:45 am
Ha,ha Freakin Amazing (and here i was like posting a pic of some skin mods & thinkin like "what I would really like to see is another TexZK effect"...Lol...

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 10:03 pm
O.K. Andrea? is there any chance you can add a Lfo modulator with slider to this baby? this filter is more useful when its opened and closed on tempo or random but we can be doing that and mixing as well lol ..i mean thats what they allways incorporate,an lfo modulator,and i know you can do it like on the other filters.History class kiddies= Back in 1990 the Ensoniq ASR-10 Hardware Keyboard sampler was the cleanest sounding sampler on the market(still is if you find one on Ebay) BUT..it didnt have a Rez filters or format (vowels) filters so a techie name "Fatboy" made this as a loadable algorythim via floppy disk (ha,ha those were the days!) the Fatboy "Rez filter" & "vocoder filters" sold Tons!! via mail order- floppy disks..cause everybody had the ASR-10 sampler ,also worked on the ensoniq EPS 16 plus Samplers ,both of these samplers incorporated the esp1 effect chip which was updatable with the new effects data and got the interest of Creative Labs to buy out ensoniq so they could get that chip and used it on (what else?) the sound Blaster Live card,the one that got them of the gutter..(now kiddies tech history class has ended)...but amazing... huh? some thing have a time proven method to em ..lol

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 10:04 pm
TexZKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Ok, there's still room for that :-) I'll do that after taking some school exams, I'm too busy now.

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 9:36 am
Right on! Great effect about to get better...lol..

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 9:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)