Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Transitions Between Videos

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Are there any transitions between videos or is there only a fade option?

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 9:04 am
Also, how do i remove the vdj logo from the video window? There is nothing in the video menu under the config tab. I went to the website and it says I have the latest version.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:01 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Yes there are 4 transitions. Cut, fade, zoom and cube. Click the "video" tab in the center of the screen to see these options listed under the #1, 2, 3, and 4.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:13 am
I don't have a video tab in the center of the screen and I also don't have any option to turn off the logo when I go to config-->video. It's like I have an old version or something but it says version 3 when I load up and when I go to the update page it says I have the latest patch.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:18 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Check to see you have the proper skin loaded. Version 3 has 4 panels in the center one being video. As for the no logo patch I think there is other plans for this so please be patient.

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:21 am
Ok Thanks, I had the skin at 800X600 default and there was no video tab. I cahnged it to 1024 and it came up. That's a relief!

Still no logo option though. thanks!

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 10:28 am
hm.. there is a nologo update where you can choose to not have a VDJ logo or not.
contact e-support

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 12:06 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)