Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: where can i get the PCDJ DEX skin?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello everybody! i been looking for a great skin based on the pcdj dex skin, but i cant find it anywhere, can anybody help me please! n if is not to much to ask i need it 1024x768.

Posted Tue 25 Jan 11 @ 5:12 pm
I'm sorry but you are not going to find one. Copying the layout/appearance of other software is strictly forbidden by Atomix. When you create a skin you can "copy" existing hardware but not existing software. Thus any skins looking similar with other software (e.g. DEX, Serato, Traktor e.t.c.) won't be approved for downloading.

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 5:07 am
thanks phantomdeejay i was just wondering since i seen a look alike skin to the pcdj dex for vdj on youtube.

Posted Wed 26 Jan 11 @ 7:23 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
I'm sorry but you are not going to find one. Copying the layout/appearance of other software is strictly forbidden by Atomix. When you create a skin you can "copy" existing hardware but not existing software. Thus any skins looking similar with other software (e.g. DEX, Serato, Traktor e.t.c.) won't be approved for downloading.

Does this include the PCDJ VJ skin from the atomix licensed version that i have been using with VirtualDJ for years?

Posted Thu 27 Jan 11 @ 2:47 am
To be honest I don't know but I don't think that this particular one is forbidden. AFAIK it was created by DJ FORMAT btw.

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 4:32 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
To be honest I don't know but I don't think that this particular one is forbidden. AFAIK it was created by DJ FORMAT btw.

I checked the xml, has his name in the copyright! kewl. Before i bought VDJ, i had tried the demos of both CUE and PCDJ VJ. I kept the skins for both.

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 2:55 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Fri 28 Jan 11 @ 4:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)