Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I m unable to register the software

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

guys ihad buyed virtual DJ full virsion but i m unable to register it.
Its necessary to be online while registring

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 9:28 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
I don't understand. What do you need to do. You are a registered user. What do you mean register the software? If you require a download or a serial please contact e-service

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 10:22 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi nadyrocks;
Welcome aboard.

Posted Sun 17 Jul 05 @ 11:14 am
Yo i also purchased Virtual DJ 3 Having a problem trying to register my product on your site as well,so i can install the latest drivers,waiting if any one can advise????
Thanks Dj g

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 7:35 pm

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 9:21 pm
Welcome Nadyrocks...

MS

Posted Mon 18 Jul 05 @ 11:44 pm
i tried to register my software but it had been diclined tht u r not online this time .and i m using the riel vrsion only.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 8:52 am
It says you are registered. ---->>> Professional edition user

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 9:00 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
And please try, to right proper english on this forum. The are users like me that don't have english as their mother language and it is difficult to read what you are writing.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 2:12 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Along those lines....not directed at anybody in particular.

Remember that this is a very broad international community.
They have just as much trouble with other languages as you do with theirs.

I find myself reading some posts three times, that's the way it is and it's worth the trouble imo.

The gramitical slang along with miss spelled words is a different story, but these are the times when that is becoming more accepted.
You will get used to it.

Posted Tue 19 Jul 05 @ 4:24 pm
Hi
Thanks for getting back to me regards to my questions ,i checked the difference as you suggested,the software [Dj mix 3 ] that i purchased seems to feat virtual dj is there reason to upgrade with what i have as i am still not a pro on useing this software as yet ,but would like to use the best,please advise,the package i am useing goes down very well,i am working four nights a week in a club...Soon to be pro software Dj
Cheers Dj g

Posted Tue 26 Jul 05 @ 7:44 pm
Hi have just upgraded to virtual dj ,just to let the members know i have a lot of good things to say about this package
Keep up the good work
Thanks Dj graham''''musicmatch

Posted Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 10:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)