Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Clipbank goes black

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

beloudPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I am using the Clipbank plugin to run a video at a bridal fair as I play music in an automix. Clipbank is set as the default plugin for .mp3 files. After about 30 minutes, the screen goes black. Music continues to play and if I click on the video master out it comes back.

Any ideas?

VDJ 7, Windows 7 64-bit, 8gb ram, video is linked via HDMI with a 1gb card.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 5:16 pm
JoeyKJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Right click over the clip (video) and click on loop, you will have to do this with all clips in the Bank, so you don't wind up with a black screen, also if you want use the SBDJ "Random" ClipBank plugin, once activated it will change the screen clips automatically at a adjustable setting of your choice....very cool feature to have...

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 5:44 pm
The video itself is about 15 minutes. Video slideshow of photos taken at events. And it plays continuously even when the song changes. It works great for about 30-45 minutes, then it's almost like the plugin stops and the screen goes dark. I don't want to link the video to individual songs as it would restart every time the song changes.

Posted Sat 22 Jan 11 @ 5:46 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I've had this before, will test later to see if I still do.

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 3:28 am
You need to Activate Clip Loop in each clip cell for it to loop the clip without stopping...like in Image....

Joey...

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 10:43 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I had it happen even when looping!

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 1:22 pm
Will test this myself and see what happens..

Joey....

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 1:42 pm
I am going to work around it by playing the video in media player on mute, but it would be good to be able to do this inside VDJ.

Posted Sun 23 Jan 11 @ 5:04 pm
I did a test yesterday for over an hour on one clip and it didn't black out the screen at all,.... maybe your screen saver is on causing a comflict or your power settings like hibernation, check your power settings and set to never...

Also try another short clip video and see if that makes a difference....

Good Luck,

Joey...

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 9:42 am
Power settings are "never" and no screen saver. I'll try another video to see if that resolves it.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Posted Mon 24 Jan 11 @ 9:53 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)