Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: odd things with showlogo

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

O.k. this been happening but i've kept going but...first...if you select it via the effect activator on a skin then go and deactivate it from the browser controls the thing would crash vdj.then as i was messing a few weeks ago with another skin resize problem i ended up with...a browser page (like the sonique file loader) poping up as i open VDJ and as soon as its initializing its visial engine.sayd chose an image,done that prior..crash!!...so then i avoided that by closing the pop up request.then i noticed that after vdj was open and my cursor would just move over the showlogo (and before selecting the plugin) here comes the popup.well i closed it a few times but the next time i open vdj here we go again.finally fed up with this i selected my logo again (had to redirect the broswer to the proper folder as it was pointing to the c drive vdj folder) and....it stopped doing the spooky deal.as if it was stuck on waiting for a respond from weeks ago till it got done.now what could have caused this?

Posted Mon 17 Jan 11 @ 11:17 pm
???? no comments?

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 12:34 am
Just a glitch in the Matrix.................

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Wed 19 Jan 11 @ 9:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)