Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: VDJ 7 LE (vestax typhoon) skin res failure

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, Im from the Philippines and I saved every penny I could possibly save for the past few months so I can purchase the typhoon vestax with vdj 7 le bundle.. so darn happy until.. "The skin you are trying to use has a higher resolution than your screen" then crashes.. oh my gawd..

I only have a notebook with 1024x600 res to use it with.. does that mean that I will need to save every last penny I can possibly save again for the next half a year and buy a new laptop so I can finally use my vestax typhoon with vj 7 le?

* sob *

downloaded and tried JeremK's 1024x600 skin.. still.. "The skin you are trying to use has a higher resolution than your screen"

* triple sob *

please help this poor guy

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 6:43 am

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 10:58 am
"Your current licenses do not allow you to download Tools"

:(

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 11:24 am
ya.... sad for you then :(

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 11:41 am
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
I also tried VDJ on a netbook with 1024X568 and got the same message but never crashed on me though.

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 1:40 pm
como los bajo

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 9:35 pm
Sorry ...pero nesesitas comprar la Licencia para bajar los "skins"...Believe it!

Posted Fri 21 Jan 11 @ 4:56 am
question for the OP:

could you please upload this skin somewhere? my Typhoon was Traktor bundled but I'd love to try it on VDJ and i can't find this skin anywhere. thanks!

Posted Wed 30 Mar 11 @ 10:47 pm
sik

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 1:28 pm
Not gonna happen fellas, skins and effects are only available to pro licensed users.

Huey

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 3:31 pm
Why this is not allowed? This skin is not part of the Virtual DJ package and actually belongs to the product i already purchased (Typhoon)? I would just like to try it out on Virtual DJ to see if I like it enough to purchase the software.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 6:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is no Typhoon look skin at the Skin Download Page, as far as i know. What skin are you talking about?

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 7:31 pm
I'm talking about the skin that comes bundled with Vestax Typhoon Virtual DJ edition.

Posted Thu 31 Mar 11 @ 8:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If a skin is included in a VirtualdJ LE version, then this skin belongs to the company that produces the controller. Only Vestax decides if this skin has to uploaded somewhere. And certainely, no user of Typhoon Virtualdj LE Version has the right to uploaded it.
So it's not an Atomix Skin, not a user's skin. You can't have it from this site.

Topic locked

Posted Fri 01 Apr 11 @ 5:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)