Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: recording video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i made a mix in vdj 3 and i burned it. the audio plays but not the video, one of my bars/club has no equipment there so i make cd's for them and leave so they can play when im not around, how can i burn a cd/dvd that plays video as well as audio?

Posted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 2:55 am
Hi, you can't record video in the program, I guess video recording will be possible, but you might need to wait...
Meanwhile, I think you could be able to record video with a video card that has TV out and a TV card in your computer, I suppose that if you use a RCA yellow video cable or a S cable you should be able to make it work, connect it to the TV out plug and then plug the other side to a video in plug of the TV card, then start your TV program to watch the TV in the computer and select the video input, now mix video with VirtualDJ and you should be able to watch the video in the TV program, if it works properly then maybe you can use any program to record video that came with your TV card, if it didn't, then you'll need to use Pinnacle Video Studio, Ulead Video Studio or Windows Movie Maker, and then record with it.
I guess that you would need to select "Wave" or if you have a SB card then pick something like "All sounds" or "all what is being heard", then as video source select the video input of the TV card.

If all works properly this should let you mix and record audio and video at same time, but you need a TV card and probably a very very good computer.

I hope you understood me. :P

Posted Tue 12 Jul 05 @ 4:12 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)