Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Files Display as ybE and ybA

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm importing my titles into the database. I've attempted to use the ID3 tag mode and just straight pulling files in by name. Regardless of the way I import, 60% of my songs all display this same artist/track label. Anyone else seen this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Eric

Posted Mon 04 Jul 05 @ 6:43 pm
I had a similar problem...but for me it was only for a few songs..so i right-clicked, and then clicked RENAME and then typed the track name, etc even though they were still there...
That solved the problem. But if this doesnt work, try switching off the READ ID3 tags option, and then restart vdj and then Switch that option on again.
Lastly, make sure your tags are perfect, use a good tagging software like Tag&Rename...
Let us know...
regards,
aditya

Posted Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 10:38 am
I use Flash Renamer. I can't live without it.

Posted Tue 05 Jul 05 @ 1:12 pm
reinstall VDJ

another user had this issue.
A reinstall fixed all

Posted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 12:26 am
I'm re-installing now as I type. I've been a HUGE advocate of Tag&Rename for almost 2 years, this program ROCKS! I'll post here shortly and let you know how the re-install goes.

Thanks-

Eric

Posted Wed 06 Jul 05 @ 2:32 am
That did the trick. However, It looks like I need to go back through and re-do some of my ID3 tags. What program will completely remove any tagging from a file?

Thanks.

Eric

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 6:25 am
doesn't Tag&Rename support that?

think it has a feature for removing tags as well, if I dont remember wrong

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 2:39 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003

Posted Thu 07 Jul 05 @ 4:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)